1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
4. Compatible with select Lorex Analog HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
6. Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion Detection can be enabled only on channels 1-4. General motion detection will still be available on all remaining channels. Accuracy of Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object?s distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera.
7. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
8. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution
Be proactive when it comes to your safety with this smart 4K active deterrence security system from Lorex. This top-of-the-line system features our innovative 8-channel advanced motion detection DVR and eight 5MP Super HD deterrence bullet security cameras. With exceptional features such as smart home voice control, active deterrence LED lights and siren, person/vehicle detection and long-range color night vision, this system gives you control of your safety while providing professional-grade security protection for your home or business.
4K DVR can support up to 8 cameras
8 5MP active deterrence cameras
Maximum night vision range
Maximum capacity 1 × 8TB hard drive
Super HD security camera
The main reason to purchase a security camera is to capture useful evidence should an incident ever occur on your property. This 5MP camera will do just that. It is capable of recording a 5MP resolution of 2592 × 1944 - that's more than 2× the amount of pixels of 1080p. This heightened resolution will produce stunningly detailed video providing definitive footage/evidence of the event in question. It will also allow for greater digital zoom so you can see further into the distance. This camera also comes with a wide 98° angle lens that is perfect for large areas or doorways.
With the security cameras in this system, you get two additional ways to scare off would-be intruders. First, there is a super bright LED that can be customized to be triggered when detecting motion or manually activated with the push of a button through the app or from the recorder. You can also choose a strobe light setting, in addition to setting a schedule for when the deterrence LED should be activated to avoid having it go off during the day, for example. Second, there is a remote-triggered siren that is designed to stop trespassers right in their tracks. When motion is detected within the sensor range, the system sends an alert to your smartphone, allowing you to remotely access the camera and set off an intruder alert to deter crime.
Advanced motion detection
Be alerted whenever motion is detected on your property thanks to advanced motion detection. This system features person/vehicle detection on 4 channels to reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms. Important motion events that are recorded can easily be found using the Smart Search feature, which organizes events by type (e.g. person/vehicle motion vs. general motion, etc.).
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This feature-rich system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. Using Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely from your smartphone or tablet and control active deterrence features. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage). You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications and email alerts with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system with hands-free voice control. This security camera system is compatible with Amazon Alexa™, Google Assistant™, as well as Apple TV* and Chromecast™. By using simple voice commands, you can activate camera features and access live or recorded footage directly on your smart TV, and more. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for APP Store
View Your System through Apple TV
Watch your Lorex system in new ways. Don't have an option of hooking up your Lorex recorder directly to your TV? No problem. Simply make sure your Lorex recorder is on the same network as your Apple TV (Gen 4 or newer) and watch your Lorex recorder on your TV through the Lorex Home Apple TV App.
Single cable camera connection
Each analog security camera comes with a siamese BNC cable that provides video transmission, power to the camera, and contol of the deterrence functions. This cable can be run through walls to give you the flexibility to install the camera where you need it most. The wired video / power connectivity means constant connection to your cameras, so your recording never misses a beat.
This DVR brings your security camera system to the next level with an easy-to-use panic button located on the front of the recorder. By pressing and holding this button you can activate all lights and sirens on your compatible Active Deterrence cameras at one time to deter potential intruders.
See color in the dark
The 5MP Ultra HD bullet camera provides Color Night Vision™ with ambient lighting. The maximum night vision range, in low-light conditions, is up to 135ft. Without the help of external lighting, this camera is still capable of recording full black and white night vision up to 90ft (28m) in total darkness. Smart IR imaging technology and Clear Night Noise Reduction provide superior low light performance and the integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off between day and night, ensuring accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions. See clearly in complete darkness and be confident knowing that detailed images are being recorded even on the darkest nights.
Install your security cameras wherever you need them most - even outside. In fact, they have been rated as IP67 weatherproof, the highest rating available for Lorex security cameras, so you can count on all-season security monitoring that never stops working. They can even function in sub-zero temperatures as low as -40°F / -40°C.
Reliable security grade hard drive
DVRs such as this are capable of working 24/7 without a break. Thankfully, so is the hard drive within it. Lorex uses security certified hard drives that are manufactured specifically to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring. This means that you can rely on this professional grade 2TB hard drive to safely store weeks (or even months) of security footage. It is also possible to manually upgrade the hard drive within the DVR to a hard drive up to 8TB in size.
- Capable of recording up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- Expand your security system with both 8 and 16 channel recorder options
- Quickly access footage and features with simple voice commands (Compatible with: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)7
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Chromecast)
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection8
- Get push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected6 (Available on up to 4 channels)
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- A panic button is located on the recorder to activate all lights and sirens on your cameras4
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Ample storage space with no monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed to handle the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each D841A82B Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- View video with more than twice the resolution of 1080p
- 98° Field of View (horizontal)
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™ (ambient lighting required)
- Up to 135ft (41m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (28m) in total darkness1
- Motion-activated LED warning light
- Take intruders by surprise and alert nearby neighbours with a remote-activated warning siren
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)
- Operates in temperatures low as -40°F (-40°C) and high as 131°F (55°C)
- Durable camera housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
Each C581DA Includes:
1. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation
location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Compatible with select Lorex analog HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.