1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
3. Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
4. Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
7. A 2×4TB or 1×8TB may be provided, depending on product configuration.
The next generation of security monitoring is here. With industry-leading 4K (8 megapixel) resolution, active deterrence and motion detection, this security camera system from Lorex will bring a whole new level of detail to your security monitoring. It includes our outstanding 4K, 16-channel N882 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR) and nine 4K Active Deterrence Security Cameras. If you are looking to protect your home, small business or commercial property, this powerful security camera system will have you covered.
4K NVR can support up to 16 cameras
9 × 4K Active Deterrence IP cameras
Maximum night vision range
Maximum Capacity 2 × 10TB hard drives
4K sharpness gets you the details you need
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video, realistic color representation and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Person and vehicle motion detection
Your cameras come with advanced person and vehicle detection that helps identify more important objects that enter the camera's field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification to your Lorex Cloud app whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. All recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function in the Lorex Cloud mobile app.
Stop trespassers in their tracks with Active Deterrence
Super bright LEDs, a remotely triggered siren, and two-way audio make this security camera an extremely valuable asset to your IP security system. For example, the LED lights can be customized to always be on or triggered by motion. You can also choose a strobe light setting, in addition to setting a schedule for when the deterrence LEDs should automate. The remote-triggered siren is also designed to stop trespassers right in their tracks. When motion is detected within the sensor range, the system sends an alert to your Lorex Cloud app, allowing you to remotely access the camera and set off a loud siren to deter crime.
Listen-in Audio and Two-Way Talk
A built-in speaker and microphone allows for crystal-clear audio functionality. Listen-in audio recording will add a whole new dimension to your overall security monitoring, as it can provide additional details (like a voice) should an incident occur. This camera also has a speaker that allows you to communicate with others through the camera through the Lorex Cloud app. *
*Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
Lorex Cloud™ app for smartphones and tablets
Connect this NVR to our Lorex Cloud™ app for easy remote monitoring and more. This easy-to-use app allows you to view live and recorded video from your security cameras on your smartphone or tablet for peace of mind no matter where in the world you are. This app will also enable convenient push notifications for motion-triggered events so you can always be in-the-know.
Full-color video, even at night
There is usually an automatic shift from full color video to black and white when lighting conditions change at night. This is not the case for this security camera. It features our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video in low-light conditions*, provide a further level of detail (the color of clothes or cars, for example), and add increased contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects
*Please note that ambient lighting is needed for full-color night vision. The image will typically switch to black and white infrared in total darkness to ensure maximum quality night vision.
PoE plug-and-play installation
This 4K security camera system will be up and running in no time thanks to Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology. All that is required to connect each of your security cameras to your NVR is a single Cat5e ethernet cable run. This cable provides both power and video transmission up to 300 feet / 91m.
H.265 / HEVC encoding
Your security camera and NVR are both equipped with High-Efficiency Video Encoding (HEVC) or H.265 video compression. This encoding technology efficiently compresses file sizes. In fact, it can compress file sizes up to 50% more than files using the previous encoding technology (H.264), without any noticeable degradation in quality. HEVC encoding will also save you plenty of bandwidth while watching live or recorded video remotely.
Built for the outdoors
While this camera is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, it has been especially designed to withstand the harsh impacts of nature. It has an IP67 rating, meaning it can tolerate extreme temperatures ranging from -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C). It also has a durable, all-metal sheath for added protection.
Reliable security-grade hard drive preinstalled
A 4TB security grade hard drive (expandable up to 2 × 10TB) comes preinstalled within this NVR. Designed to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring, this heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record weeks (even months) of footage without taking a break. All recorded footage is then safely stored on the hard drive where only you can access it, so there are no surprise fees or monthly cloud subscriptions.
Two storage bays
This NVR comes with two separate hard drive bays. Each of which can be upgraded with a hard drive up to 10TB, giving you the potential for a total of 20TB's of storage space. You can also use the second hard drive to record videos in parallel with the primary hard drive. This way, the footage is automatically backed up if the recording hard drive fails
Optimize your security monitoring
Use the NVR to customize the record settings on each of your cameras. There are three different options to choose from - continuous, scheduled, or motion. Motion recordings include a pre-recording function that will record the five seconds before the motion is even detected, ensuring you never miss a moment.
Automatic NVR updates
The N881B Series NVR has been designed to automatically update its firmware to the latest available version without you having to push a button. As long as the NVR is connected to the internet, you will receive automatic software updates and security patches free of charge. This ensures that your NVR is always up-to-date.
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) resolution1
- View live footage in up to 30fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- 2 hard drive bays with up to 2 × 10TB of storage space
- Security grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 recording
- Storage mirroring for continuous back-up of data from one hard drive to another
- Get Motion push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected2
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection4
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- This NVR system contains a built-in 16-channel capacity
Each N882A64B NVR Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- View video in 4K (8MP) resolution, providing the highest quality video evidence
- Wide-angle 111° field of view offers optimal coverage
- Color Night Vision™1 and up to 150ft (45m) IR night vision range2
- High Dynamic Range (HDR), automatically adjusts to changing light conditions to ensure consistent video quality
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with Smart Motion detection
- Smart Motion distinguishes motion detected by either people or vehicles, limiting unnecessary alerts for things like falling leaves or animals
- Dual motion-activated LED warning lights
- Take intruders by surprise and alert nearby neighbours with a remote-activated siren
- Built-in mic and speaker allows you to listen and speak to visitors with 2-way talk3
- Weatherproof Rated (IP67)
- Operates in temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C) and high as 122°F (50°C)
- Durable all-metal housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
Each E891AB Includes:
1. Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 98ft/30m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
3. Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
5. In order for Person and Vehicle detection to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex Network Video Recorder with smart detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders please visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
* Cable length is dependent on product configuration. See product packaging for details.