- Compatible with certain Lorex wire-free cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- HDMI output (2560 × 1440) HD for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. 2K recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 2560 × 1440 per channel. Image quality and frame rate are dependent on the distance and types/locations of objects between the camera and the recorder.
- The recorder comes pre-installed with either a non-upgradable 2.5" SATA Hard Disk Drive or a microSD card which can be upgraded to a maximum of 256GB (Class 10 or higher). Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your recorder has a wired connection to a router (not included). An upload speed of 3.5Mbps is recommended for optimal video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
The Lorex 2K Eight Channel NVR provides clear resolution and reliable video storage for your wire-free cameras. Compact in design, you'll be able to set up and place this recorder anywhere in your home. Local storage means no monthly fees - microSD or HDD local storage options means ample storage for your video footage. Using the Lorex Cirrus App, allows you to easily monitor your property from anywhere.
- Recorded events are easy to access from your recorder
- H.265 video compression maximizes video storage and enables improved remote connectivity Without the need to run wires to the cameras, installation becomes easier and faster
- Connect up to 8 Lorex wire-free cameras (U424AA Series) wirelessly to the recorder with a simple setup process1
- Built-in mic and speaker allows you to listen and speak to visitors with Two-Way Talk
- Quickly view with simple voice commands, compatible with Google Assistant2
- View your system remotely with the Lorex Cirrus app for iOS/Android and Lorex Client 13 for Windows/macOS
- See more detail with 2K resolution video3
- With Person Detection get notifications when some one is on your property
- The Active Deterrence Cameras feature a warning light that can be set-up to automatically illuminate during general motion events or can be manually activated
Each L4248 Includes:
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play, Google Play logo, Google Assistant logo and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2-way communication is not available via Alexa.
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.