1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
4. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
5. Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
6. Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
Never miss out on important details with stunning high definition security footage. This powerful security camera system from Lorex will help you protect what matter most. Perfect for your home or business, this bundle features four bullet cameras with high definition 4 megapixel (4MP) image sensors and our eight-channel N841 Series NVR. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security without needing professional installation
HD NVR supports up to 8 cameras
4 × 4MP HD bullet cameras
Maximum night vision range
Maximum Capacity 1 × 6TB hard drives
Wired / Wireless Fusion™
As part of the Lorex Fusion™ collection, you can pair this NVR with additional Lorex Wi-Fi products such as, Wi-Fi cameras, doorbells, and floodlights. For more information, please visit our Fusion Collection Guide and Fusion Support Page.
2K resolution video clarity
4MP security cameras leave nothing to question. They provide double the resolution of 1080p and will add a heightened level of detail and clarity to your security footage. The higher resolution also offers you an increased ability to digitally zoom in on distant objects without drastically reducing image quality.
High Efficiency Video Encoding
Save up to 40% storage space with HEVC (otherwise known as H.265) video compression capabilities.* Thanks to this improved compression, HEVC delivers significantly better video quality with similar file sizes as H.264. This means that HEVC will keep the 2K video quality, but save you plenty of storage space. It will also let you watch the highest quality security footage while you are away from your home or business without large data transfers.
*HEVC capable NVR required
Enhanced Security Monitoring with HDR
Your security camera uses HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology that works to ensure you capture the most important details, regardless of lighting conditions. Dynamic range is measured as the difference between the brightest point and the darkest point of the video. HDR technology uses this difference to automatically adjust the picture's brightness, resulting in optimized, highly-detailed security video.
Enhanced Clarity in Low-Light Situations
Your camera uses DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) technology to filter out noise from low-light settings as well any noise caused by motion. By eliminating graininess, your camera provides a cleaner, more accurate image with better clarity, sharpness, and improved motion detection, enhancing your HD experience even in the dark! Not only does DNR reduce noise, but it reduces video file sizes as well, giving you greater disc space for storage.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports
- Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more3
- Allows for Wi-Fi cameras to record continuously
- Back up continuous video from your Wi-Fi camera(s) to the recorder
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Alexa and Google)4
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)4
- Support for Smart Motion detection - Get notifications with the Lorex Home™ App when motion is detected from a person or vehicle5
- Use Smart Search to search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by a person or vehicle6
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Max 6TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each N841A82 Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- High definition 4MP image sensor delivers double the detail of 1080p1
- 4MP video recording provides HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions2
- IR night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting and 90ft (27m) in total darkness3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- True High Dynamic Range (HDR) improves image clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Wide angle 83° field of view (horizontal)
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 100ft (30m) CAT5e cable included per camera
- Extend the camera’s video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)4
- ONVIF profiles S & T approved
Each LNB4173 Includes:
1. Compatible with all Lorex HD NVRs except for LNR100 / LNR200 / LNR300 Series. For the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorextechnology.com/compatibility
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.