* Cabling run in Plenum areas require a Plenum rating. Check your local building code for location specific cable requirements.
Extend the distance of your Analog HD / MPX security cameras with this 250ft high-performance siamese BNC camera cable. This cable is compatible with all Lorex MPX / analog security cameras up to 4K (8MP) resolution. It is called a Siamese cable because it has two ends - one for power and one for analog video transmission. This cable also includes a 12-volt power adapter compatible with all Lorex wired security cameras with a power consumption rating below 1.0A.
IMPORTANT: Only needed for the following cameras with a higher power requirement being; LBV8541X/ LBV8543X/ LBV8721A/ LEV8532/ LBV8531. Please see CB250URB if you do not have any of the cameras listed above.
In-Wall, Between Floors
This cable meets or exceeds the cETLus communication cable standards, as well as the National Electric Code (NEC) and Canadian Electric Code (CEC) standards, for CMR (Riser) type cabling. This means that it is safe to run this cable through walls and between floors that do not circulate heating or air conditioning systems.
The cable jacket material of this cable has also passed a vertical burn test to ensure that flames will not move along the cable.
- Connect or extend analog and HD cameras
- Ideal for running along walls, inside walls and between floors*
- Meets or exceeds UL / cUL communication cable standards - CMR type (Riser).
- Meets or exceeds National Electric Code (NEC) and Canadian Electric Code (CEC) standards for CMR type cabling.
- Tested and certified to work with Lorex branded 4K resolution analog HD cameras.
- Regulated DC Adapter
- Output: 12V DC Regulated
- Current: 1A
- Compatible will all Lorex wired security cameras with a power consumption rating of below 1.0A
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.