Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
This 16-channel Network Video Recorder system with 4K Smart Deterrence Security Cameras is built to prevent events before they happen. The NVR is also part of the Lorex Fusion™ collection, which means that you can add up to two Wi-Fi devices to open channels, as well as accessory alarm sensors. So whether you are looking to protect your home, small business or commercial property, this powerful security camera system will help you secure the things that matter most.
4K NVR can support up to 16 cameras
4K Smart Deterrence IP cameras
Maximum night vision range
Maximum capacity 2 × 8TB hard drive
Expand your system with the Fusion Collection
The Lorex Fusion Collection is a set of Network Video Recorders (NVRs) and Wi-Fi devices that are united by our Lorex Home App. Working together, the NVR can essentially "fuse" together Wired and Wi-Fi systems!
Network Video Recorders
Lorex Home App
For more information, please visit our Fusion Collection Guide.
Experience the 4K difference
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video, realistic color representation and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Smart Motion Detection Plus
Limit motion detection notifications with Smart Motion Detection Plus. This feature offers the option of either Face Detection or Person and Vehicle Detection.
Perfect for front doors and entranceways, Face Detection will only notify you of motion events when a person's face has been detected. This prevents motion notifications from people or vehicles simply passing by and not coming towards the camera4. You can also easily preview all the different faces that the camera has captured for quick reference on the NVR. You can also review and filter only face detection events in Smart Search.
Person and Vehicle Detection
Smart Person and Vehicle Detection helps identify more important objects that enter the camera's field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. Recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function.
Take an active stance against uninvited guests
This camera comes with plenty of features that will help ward off uninvited guests. First, there are dual warning lights that can be customized on a schedule or to activate on motion. Second, there is a remote-triggered siren that you can control from your Lorex Home app. When the camera detects motion, the system will send a notification directly to your phone, allowing you to remotely access the camera and set off a warning alert.
Listen-in Audio and Two-Way Talk
A built-in speaker and microphone allows for crystal-clear audio functionality. Listen-in audio recording will add a whole new dimension to your overall security monitoring, as it can provide additional details (like a voice) should an incident occur. This camera also has a speaker that allows you to communicate with others through the camera using the Lorex Home app. *
*Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
Protect the things that matter with Safeguard
Lorex's Safeguard™ technology is perfect if you have very specific objects or areas that you need to to monitor. The feature allows you to set-up to three "Missing" areas and one "Left Behind" area. The Missing feature allows you to select important objects of value that you would want to be notified if they are removed from the area. Conversely, the Left Behind feature allows you to select an area to be notified if something is added.
See in color through the night
This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera. CNV also adds a further level of detail (the color of clothes or cars, for example), and increases contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects. In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use it's infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 150ft (46m) away and up to 98ft (30m) in complete darkness.
Built for the outdoors
This camera has been designed to withstand the harsh impacts of nature. It has an IP67 rating, meaning it can tolerate extreme temperatures ranging from -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C). It also has a durable, all-metal housing for added protection.
140°F | 60°C
-22°F | -30°C
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
The NVR is designed for use with our innovative Lorex Home™ app. Using this app, you can quickly view your security system remotely and control camera features from your smartphone. The app will also send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
PoE plug-and-play installation
This system will be up and running in no time thanks to Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology. All that is required to connect each of your security cameras to your NVR is a single Cat5e ethernet cable run. This cable provides both power and video transmission up to 300 feet / 91m.
An easy-to-use panic button is located on the front of the recorder. This will activate all lights and sirens on your compatible Active Deterrence cameras.
Add A Sensor Kit!
The Lorex Sensor Hub also uses the Lorex Home App, allowing you to seamlessly integrate Add-On Sensors into your home security.
*Link individual sensors to another Wi-Fi camera connected to the Lorex Home App. N842, N843, N844, N862, N863, D861, D862, D871 Series recorders also support sensor linking to a wired camera through the Lorex Home App. Lorex Sensor Hub Compatibility
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. You can also download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds, or playback recorded footage. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
H.265 / HEVC encoding
This system is equipped with High-Efficiency Video Encoding (HEVC) or H.265 video compression. This encoding technology efficiently compresses file sizes. In fact, it can compress file sizes up to 50% more than files using the previous encoding technology (H.264), without any noticeable degradation in quality. HEVC encoding will also save you plenty of bandwidth while watching live or recorded video remotely.
Reliable security grade hard drive with no hidden storage fees
Included in the NVR is a built-in security-grade hard drive that has been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance recording. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 8TB, there is more than enough room to safely store all motion events that only you can access.
Two storage bays
This NVR comes with two separate hard drive bays. Each of which can be upgraded with a hard drive up to 8TB, giving you the potential for a total of 16TB's of storage space. You can also use the second hard drive to record videos in parallel with the primary hard drive. This way, the footage is automatically backed up if the recording hard drive fails.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- View live footage in up to 15fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with Smart Motion Detection3
- Get push notifications when motion from a person or vehicle is detected4
- A choice of four different siren sounds are available including a Police siren or a house alarm sound5
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- Set up to 3 areas to keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value. Auto-voice messages can be activated when an event takes place.
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)6
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Apple TV and Chromecast)
- 2 bay hard drive with up to 2 × 8TB of storage space with no hidden monthly fees
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- For improved security simply use the Lorex Home app to set a notification for when someone enters your business without a proper face mask
- The voice prompt is another benefit that can be used to alert and remind non-mask wearers: "Please wear your face mask"
- Expand your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more7
- Stream and record continuous video from your Wi-Fi cameras on your recorder with Lorex Fusion™
- Increase the limited Wi-Fi SD-Card storage capacity of pair cameras by taking advantage of recording directly to the NVRs built-in HDD
Each N863A63B Includes:
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection. Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only.
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visitwww.lorex.com/smarthome
- Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal strength between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- NVR has a total PoE power output of 130w. Different IP cameras have different wattage specifications. Please double check your camera specifications for power consumption (Wattage) requirements in order to not exceed the NVRs power output availability of the recorder when adding cameras. To learn more, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with a wide-angle 108° field of view
- Enhanced nighttime clarity with Color Night Vision™2
- Up to 150ft (46m) IR night vision in low light and 98ft (30m) in total darkness3
- Smart Motion distinguishes motion detected by either people or vehicles, limiting unnecessary alerts for things like falling leaves or animals4
- Receive notifications when a person or vehicle is detected on your property from your Lorex Home™ app5
- Dual motion-activated LED warning lights can be set to be only be triggered when a person or vehicle is detected
- Deter unwanted guests with the remote-activated siren
- Built-in mic and speaker allows you to listen and speak to visitors with 2-way talk6
Each E892AB Includes:
- Compatible with select Lorex Network Video Recorders HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 98ft/30m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- Compatible with select Lorex Series NVRs. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Face Detection is disabled by default. For Face Detection to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex Network Video Recorder with smart detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders please visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws
Lorex 4K 16-Channel 3TB Wired NVR System with Smart Deterrence and Smart Motion Detection Bullet Cameras
Reviews and Q&A
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.