*Each kit comes with 1 horizontal and 1 vertical bracket. Additional brackets must be purchased to achieve the maximum angles. Up to three (3) horizontal or vertical brackets can be stacked.
Always know who's coming to your door with Lorex's 1080p Wi-Fi Video Doorbell. With full 1080p recording, IR night vision, and two-way talk capabilities, this doorbell will add both security and convenience to your home. Best of all, local microSD storage means that you keep your footage private while avoiding recurring monthly cloud storage fees. Adjust the viewing angle of your doorbell with the included set of Video Doorbell Wedges.
High definition 1080p HD resolution
FIELD OF VIEW
Ultra-wide diagonal viewing angle
Maximum capacity 64GB microSD card
This doorbell must be set up first on the Lorex Home App before adding to the Lorex Home Center. Make sure to upgrade the camera to the latest firmware via the App. For instructions, see here.
The 2MP image sensor within the doorbell is capable of recording real-time 30fps (frames-per-second) 1080p HD video to make sure you don't miss a thing happening at your front door.
A built-in speaker and microphone allows for two-way communication and audio recording. This allows you to use your phone to speak with people on the other end of the doorbell. Audio recording also adds another dimension to your security coverage by providing valuable details (such as voices) should an incident occur.
This doorbell camera will automatically detect the light levels dropping in the evening and switch to infrared night vision. Using high powered infrared LEDs, this doorbell camera can see objects or people up to 33ft (10m) away in the dark.
The 160° ultra-wide angle lens provides you with more security coverage, as well as helping with earlier detections, which will give you more time to react if necessary.
The Lorex doorbell is not battery operated. It is designed to easily connect to existing doorbell wiring (16V-24V) and is compatible with existing traditional mechanical and electronic digital chimes. Once powered and linked to the chime, the Lorex Home App will guide you from there.
This doorbell records directly to the included 16GB microSD card, which means there are no costly monthly cloud storage fees involved. Local storage also means that your data is kept privately in your own hands.
Works with Lorex Home App:
Receive a Lorex Home push notification the moment someone enters the doorbell's customizable motion detection range. Clicking this notification will open the live video feed.
The doorbell will automatically start recording the moment motion is detected. The Lorex Home app will then archive the video after the encounter.
Lorex Home will automatically send you a notification telling you that there is someone at the door the moment the doorbell is rung.
Clicking on the ringing notification will automatically open up the live view and two options: answer or don't answer. Then speak into your phone to talk through the doorbell if you want to answer.
Achieve the perfect angle
Adjust the viewing angle of your Video Doorbell with the included ACCWDG Doorbell Wedge Kit. This set includes a horizontal and vertical wedge. Use the horizontal wedge to move the doorbell's field of view left or right or use the vertical wedge to move it up or down.
Answer your doorbell with Amazon Alexa™
Get fast, hands-free, access to your video doorbell with Amazon Alexa™. You can be notified when someone rings the doorbell, as well as answer it without using your phone. You can easily pull up the live feed on the video screen of your hub or use it with Firestick to view video on your TV. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
- Ultra-wide 160° Field of View (diagonal)
- IR night vision up to 33ft (10m)1
- Be aware of motion around your doorstep
- Receive notifications from the Lorex Home™ app when motion is detection2
- No monthly fee for video recording, storage and photo capturing
- Built-in accessible 16GB microSD card
- Upgrade storage up to a 64GB microSD
- Built-in mic and speaker allows you to listen and speak to visitors. No matter your location, use 2-way talk through the Lorex Home™ app3
- Compatible with existing doorbell wiring (16V-24V) and traditional mechanical and electronic digital chimes.
Each LNWDB1 Camera Includes:
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps is required for the best video performance. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
- Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
- Horizontal-angled bracket adjusts doorbell view by 15°
- Vertical-angled bracket adjusts doorbell view by 5°
- Stackable up to 3 brackets*
- Surface mount
Each ACCWDG Includes:
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play, Google Play logo, Google Assistant logo and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.