1. Cabling run in Plenum areas require a Plenum rating. Check your local building code for location specific cable requirements.
Expand your surveillance with this 4 pack of 100ft CAT5e in-wall rated extension cables for high definition NVR IP security systems.
Why do you need UL certified cabling?
- Safely install cabling inside walls/ceilings and be in compliance with NEC (National Electric Code) standards.
- Helps prevent fires from spreading due to special cable jacket material.
- Complies with insurance company requirements.
How can you be sure it is UL certified?
- Regular inspections of the cable content by UL certification body
- Compliance mark added to each cable identifying UL certification details.
In-Wall, Between Floors
This cable meets or exceeds UL / cUL communication cable standards for a CMR (Riser) rating. This means that it can be safely run between walls, allowing you to hide them from view and maximize their distance. You can also run Riser cables safely between floors that do not circulate environmental air for heating or conditioning systems.
The cable jacket material prevents the spread of fire. They must pass a vertical burn test to ensure that the flame will not move along the cable.
- Connect or extend IP surveillance cameras, or use as an alternative to coaxial cabling with optional balun.
- Ideal for running along walls, inside walls and between floors.1
- Meets or exceeds UL / cUL communication cable standards - CMR type (Riser).
- Meets or exceeds National Electric Code (NEC) and Canadian Electric Code (CEC) standards for CMR type cabling.
Each CBL100C5RUW-4PK Includes: 4 × 100FT CAT5e Outdoor Extension Cable
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.