Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
SAVE $172.50 (15%)
Combine the reliability and performance of wired security cameras and the versatility and convenience of wireless cameras like never before with this Fusion NVR security system. At the heart of this system is a 16-channel Fusion NVR, which can connect any combination of Wired and Wi-Fi cameras. It also includes eight 4K IP security cameras, and two 2K indoor Wi-Fi cameras, to get your security ecosystem started. Thanks to this wired and wireless Fusion, all cameras (including the Wi-Fi cameras) can now record around-the-clock to the NVRs 3TB hard drive and can easily be monitored all in one place thanks to the Lorex Home app.
Day and Night
Ultra HD Resolution
At the core of this camera is an 8MP image sensor. 8MP means there are more than 8 million pixels, which results in exceptionally sharp 4K video, realistic color representation, and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Color Night Vision
Experience the best night vision on the market. This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision (CNV), which produces our most vivid and longest range full-color nighttime video yet.
Built for the outdoors
Mother Nature is no match for this security camera. Rated IP67, it can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place this security camera where you need it most.
140°F | 60°C Heat Rating
-22°F | -30°C Cold Rating
2K Indoor Wi-Fi Security Camera
The compact, lightweight design and magnetic base promise flexibility in placement, while the included mounting kit allows for ceiling or wall installation.Learn More
A 4MP image sensor provides 2× the resolution as 1080p. This creates exceptionally sharp and detailed video.
Avoid false alerts and unnecessary notifications with person detection, which is designed to recognize when a person enters the camera's field of view.
Use the 2-Way Talk via the Lorex Home app to talk and listen to the person on the other end of the camera.
Keep your footage private and secure with the camera's built-in local storage or use the NVR's included hard drive storage.
When light is limited, the camera will automatically switch to infrared night vision so you won't miss a thing.
Smart Home Compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to other Smart Home devices; use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™, use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen, or download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Same Look - Home or Away
Enjoy a seamless monitoring experience whether you are accessing your system locally through the recorder or remotely through the app. The Recorder User Interface now uses the same look and feel as the Lorex Home app, making it easier than ever to navigate and find events as you switch platforms.
Customize Your Security With Fusion
Create a personalized Lorex Smart Home ecosystem by pairing your system with up to 16 wired or Wi-Fi devices. This allows you to record continuous video from all Wired and Wi-Fi cameras to the NVRs hard drive. This can also provide invaluable back-up of events should a Wi-Fi camera's local storage become disabled.
Get the most out of your system by connecting wired and wireless cameras, doorbells, and sensors to your recorder.
24/7 continuous recording directly to your hard drive with expandable storage and no monthly fees.
Lorex Home App
Access all of your Lorex devices from one place, allowing for easy control and monitoring of your property.
Free Local Storage, No Monthly Fees
Local storage means no monthly fees and with the built-in 2TB hard drive, you will have ample storage, while your recordings stay safe and private.
Dimensions (W×D×H): 16 x 5.7 x 4.5” (405 x 145 x 114 mm)
Weight: 3.3 lbs. / 1.5 kg
4K IP Bullet Camera
Cat5e Ethernet Cable
Quick Start Guides
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 90ft/27m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
- Compatible with select Lorex Series NVRs. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
Dimensions (WxDxH): 7.7" x 7.3" x 2" (196mm x 185mm x51mm)
Weight: 1.17lbs / 0.53kg
2K Wi-Fi Camera
16GB MicroSD Card
Quick Start Guide
- Receive push notifications from the Lorex Home app1
- 2-way communication allows for seamless communication with your visitor/family, if you're in a different room or even different home.
- Easily access your videos with voice commands (Compatible with: Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa)2
- View live or recorded videos from your smartphone, tablet, or Apple TV3
- View more with night vision range up to 32ft (10m)4
- Convenient built-in local MicroSD card slot upgradable to 256GB
Dimensions (W×D×H): 12.9 x 9.6 x 2.1” (328 x 245 x 53 mm)
Weight: 2.75 lbs. / 1.26 kg (excl. HDD)
- Info / Panic Button
- Hard Drive, Network, Recorder & Power LEDs
- Power Button
- Power Input
- Power Switch
- PoE Ports
- VGA Port
- Audio In / Out
4K Fusion NVR
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal strength between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.