Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
By combining our latest N844 Series NVR, eight 4K Smart Active Deterrence cameras and Smart Sensor Kit, this security camera system will provide you with the highest quality recording and the smartest features to protect your property. Featuring Smart Motion Detection Plus (either Face Detection or Smart Motion Detection), Active Deterrence LED lights and siren, and two-way talk audio, this system is designed to stop potential events before happen. The NVR also includes a large hard drive for private local recording with no monthly fees and is easily connected to our Lorex App for easy remote viewing and motion notifications. The included cameras are fully weatherproof and can withstand all types of extreme weather, making this a perfect outdoor security camera system for any size of home.
Experience the 4K difference
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video and higher quality digital zooms to capture the details you need.
Smart Motion Detection Plus
Limit motion detection notifications with Smart Motion Detection Plus. This feature offers the option of either Face Detection or Person and Vehicle Detection.
Face and Mask
Face Detection with Mask Detection Technology will only notify you of motion events when a face has been detected or when a person is not wearing a mask. This prevents motion notifications from people or vehicles simply passing by and not coming towards the camera5. You can also easily preview all the different faces that the camera has captured for quick reference. Review and filter only face detection events in Smart Search.
Person and Vehicle
Smart Person and Vehicle Detection helps identify more important objects that enter the camera's field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. Recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function.
Take an active stance against uninvited guests
This camera comes with plenty of features that will help ward off uninvited guests. First, there is a motion-activated warning light that can be customized to only be triggered when a person or vehicle is detected. Second, you can use 1 of 3 selectable sirens that you can control from your Lorex app. When the camera sensors detect motion, the system will send a notification directly to your phone, allowing you to remotely access the camera and set off a loud warning alert.
Listen-in Audio and Two-Way Talk
A built-in speaker and microphone allows for crystal-clear audio functionality. Listen-in audio recording will add a whole new dimension to your overall security monitoring, as it can provide additional details (like a voice) should an incident occur. This camera also has enhanced two-way talk with Quick Response Messages that lets you pre-record specific messages with your own voice using the Lorex app.*
*Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
Protect the things that matter with Safeguard
Lorex's Safeguard™ technology is perfect if you have very specific objects or areas that you need to to monitor. The feature allows you to set-up to three "Missing" areas and one "Left Behind" area. The Missing feature allows you to select important objects of value that you would want to be notified if they are removed from the area. Conversely, the Left Behind feature allows you to select an area to be notified if something is added.
See in color through the night
This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera. CNV also adds a further level of detail (the color of clothes or cars, for example), and increases contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects. In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use its infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 150ft (46m) away and up to 98ft (30m) in complete darkness.
Built for the outdoors
While this camera is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, it has been especially designed to withstand the harsh impacts of nature. It has an IP67 rating, meaning it can tolerate extreme temperatures ranging from -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C). It also has a durable, all-metal housing for added protection.
Smart Sensor Kit
The Lorex Smart Sensor Kit expands your system and adds an extra layer of security to your home. Receive instant alerts to your phone with the Lorex mobile app whenever your door or windows are opened. The sensors feature simplified installation processes that save both time and money.
1 × Sensor Hub
1 × Motion Sensor
2 × Door / Window Sensors
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product sizes may vary.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex™
This NVR is designed for use with our innovative Lorex™ app. Using this app, you can quickly view your security system remotely and control camera features from your smartphone. The app will also send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to your other Smart Home devices. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. Or download the Lorex app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Easy PoE installation
This security camera only needs a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to the NVR. This cable provides video transmission, power to the camera, a stable network connection, and installation flexibility up to 300ft (as the camera does not need to be plugged into a nearby power source).
Stop events before they happen. An easy-to-use panic button located on the front of the recorder will activate all lights and sirens on your compatible Active Deterrence cameras to deter potential intruders.
H.265 / HEVC encoding
This security camera is equipped with High-Efficiency Video Encoding (HEVC) or H.265 video compression. This encoding technology efficiently compresses file sizes. In fact, it can compress file sizes up to 50% more than files using the previous encoding technology (H.264), without any noticeable degradation in quality. HEVC encoding will also save you plenty of bandwidth while watching live or recorded video remotely.
1 × PIR Motion Sensor
2 × Door / Window Sensors
Sensor Hub Power Accessory
Sensor Hub Bracket
PIR Motion Sensor Bracket
Sensor Pre-Inserted Batteries
AC Power Adapter
Cat5e Ethernet Cable
Quick Start Guide
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all channels1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- View synchronized playback of up to 4 cameras at the same time
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports
- Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more3
- Stream and record continuous video from your Wi-Fi cameras on your recorder
- Increase your limited Wi-Fi SD-Card storage capability by taking advantage of recording directly to the NVRs built-in HDD
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands, compatible with Amazon and Google4
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)4
- Use Smart Search to Search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by person or vehicle and for face detection events6
- Max 6TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Security Grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.9" x 6.9" x 2.9" (73mm x 175mm x 70mm)
Weight: 1.15lbs / 0.52kg
4K Deterrence IP Camera
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with a wide-angle 108° field of view
- Superior nighttime clarity with Color Night Vision2
- Up to 150ft (46m) IR night vision in low light and 98ft (30m) in total darkness3
- Warning light can be programmed to illuminate when a person or vehicle is detected
- Using 1 of 3 selectable, remote activated sirens to deter unwanted guests
- Built-in mic and speaker allows you to listen and speak to visitors with Two-way talk4
- Enhanced Two-way Talk with Quick Response Messages lets you pre-record specific messages with your own voice
- Deter unwanted guests with the remote-activated siren
- Smart motion detection plus offers the option of either Face detection or Person and Vehicle Detection5
- By activating Face Detection with Mask Detection Technology, get notifications when a person is not wearing mask. When automatic voice prompts enabled, the system will ask visitors to "Please wear a face mask" when masks are not detected
- Receive notifications when a person, vehicle or face is detected on your property from your Lorex App™ app5
- Set up to 3 areas to keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value