- Accuracy of Person detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires compatible smart devices. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps is required for the best video performance. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions (up to 33ft/10m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
Create your own personal smart home security eco-system with the Lorex Smart Home Security Center (LSHSC) at its core. Designed to provide easy viewing, control, and customization of your cameras, the Lorex Smart Home Security Center is a revolutionary solution to protect what matters most. This kit includes two 2K Pan-Tilt indoor Wi-Fi cameras. You can also expand your coverage with further Wi-Fi Cameras and Accessory Sensors to build the perfect security system for your home.
2K Resolution Recording
A 4MP image sensor provides 2× the resolution as 1080p. This creates exceptionally sharp and detailed videos.
The center of your home
The all-in-one LSHSC simplifies your home monitoring experience with its intuitive touch smart display.
Control and access all compatible Lorex devices with the intuitive 7-inch touch display.
There are several built-in features to ensure your privacy. Log in to the LSHSC quickly with the Face Unlock feature. Select privacy mode for compatible cameras to turn off streaming and recording for those private moments. You also have the option to disable the built-in microphone and cover the front camera lens.
Pair a variety of Lorex wireless devices and control them from the LSHSC to build the perfect security system for your home. Adding new devices is simple with a built-in step by step setup guide.
View all compatible devices
Use the Lorex Voice™ Assistant to access your cameras and view footage with simple voice commands. This voice assistant is hosted entirely on the LSHSC and is not connected to the internet for ultimate privacy.
The LSHSC includes a surveillance-grade class 10 64GB microSD card, upgradable to a maximum of 256GB microSD and/or a 1TB M.2 2280 SATA SSD M.
Expand Your Coverage
This camera's Pan and Tilt feature allows you to view an entire room with just one camera, while the Privacy Mode ensures that the camera lens is hidden.
The Pan and Tilt feature allows the camera to swivel left and right and tilt up and down for expanded coverage. The digital zoom feature on the Lorex Home app will also help you get closer to the action.
Avoid false alerts and unnecessary notifications with person detection, which is designed to recognize when a person enters the camera's field of view.
Use the 2-Way Talk feature to speak and listen to the person on the other end of the camera.
Enable Privacy Mode using the Lorex Home app to temporarily disable your camera. This may be useful while you're at home and don't need the camera to record or send notifications.
The camera will automatically switch to infrared night vision when light is limited. With a Night Vision Range up to 32ft (10m), you won't miss a thing.
Lorex Smart Home Security Center Compatibility
Pair a variety of Lorex wireless devices and control them from the LSHSC.
How to Pair Devices to the LSHSC
The connection process for some LSHSC compatible devices differs:
Direct Setup Method
Connect directly to the LSHSC
*Doorbell and LSHSC firmware updates required.
Stay connected on-the-go with the Lorex Home™ app
Your Lorex devices will always be within reach with help from the Lorex Home App. This versatile app allows you to remotely access your Lorex cameras so you can easily view live videos, customize your system settings, playback recorded motion events and more.
Use the app to communicate through the camera to whoever is on the other side.
Timelines & Filters
All events will be compiled into a chronological timeline to save time while reviewing footage.
Lorex Home allows you to easily stop recording with the new Privacy Mode feature.
Receive instant alerts directly to your smartphone whenever a person is detected on your property.
The app lets you configure your camera settings from the palm of your hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
|Screen Size||7" Diagonal|
|Screen Type||LCD Touch Screen|
|Audio||Full Duplex 2-way Audio|
|Microphone||2 × Noise Cancelling Microphones|
|Built-in front camera||1080p, support physical cover|
|Speakers||3 × Speakers|
|Wireless Camera Support||Up to 8×1080p or 4×2K|
|Wireless Sensor Support||Up to 32|
|Simultanous Camera Viewing||Up to 4 channels|
|Voice Assistant||Lorex Voice Assistant|
|Privacy Features||Local Voice Assistant, Microphone Disconnect Switch, Camera Cover|
|Digital Zoom||Camera Dependent|
|Log-in Options||Password or Face Unlock|
|Status LED||Multi-color LED status bar indicator|
|Storage||microSD (up to 256GB) or M.2 2280 SATA SSD M (up to 1TB)*|
|Internet Recommendation||2 cameras ~4Mbps / 4 cameras ~10Mbps @1080p upload speed**|
|Home Router Connectivity||100Mbps Ethernet or 5GHz Wi-Fi|
|Device Connectivity||2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi / BLE 5.0|
|Ports||Power, Ethernet, 1 × USB|
|Weather Rating||Indoor only|
|Operating Temp. Range||32~104°F / 0~40?|
|Power||12V DC / 2A|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 3.6 x 7.0" / 19.0 x 9.1 x 17.7cm|
|Weight||1.81lb / 0.92kg|
Each L871T8E-E Camera Includes:
- Playback screen is HD resolution. Footage can be exported at full resolution, or can be zoomed into on the device.
- Compatible with certain Lorex wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit lorex.com/compatibility
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit: lorex.com/smarthome
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your recorder has a connection to a router (not included). An upload speed of at least 5 Mbps is recommended for remote video viewing.
- For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit lorex.com/compatibility
*Check packaging for included storage
**Devices stream by default using substream at lower resolution
- Receive push notifications from the Lorex Home app1
- 2-way communication allows for seamless communication with your visitor/family, if you're in a different room or even different home.
- Easily access your videos with voice commands (Compatible with: Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa)2
- View live or recorded videos from your smartphone, tablet, or Apple TV3
- Pan and Tilt capabilities allows the cameras to cover larger areas. Digital zoom on the app delivers an added level of clarity
- View more with night vision range up to 32ft (10m)4
- Convenient built-in local MicroSD card slot upgradable to 256GB
Each W462AQC-E Camera Includes:
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant compatibility may depend on the availability of services in your country.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2-way communication is not available via Alexa.