- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection or Person and Vehicle Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Virtual Fence is available on up to 2 channels only. Smart Motion Detection can not be enabled on the same channel when a single channel is enabled. To enabled Virtual Fence on 2 channels, Smart Motion Detection must be disabled on all channels
- Accuracy of Face Detection and Face Recognition will be influenced by the distance of the face from the camera. Partially or fully covered faces will not be detected. Night vision will impact the accuracy of Face Detection. Facial recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
- Compatible with select Lorex cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit lorex.com/compatibility
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available.
- AppleTV™ or Chromecast™ need to be connected to the same network as your recorder. Requires AppleTV Gen 4 or newer with Lorex Home Apple TV APP or Chromecast ™ device connected to the TV that you want to view the system on.
- Face Detection and Face Recognition are available on up to 2 channels only. Smart Motion Detection can not be enabled on all channels while Face Detection or Face Recognition is enabled.
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 7.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: lorex.com/support
- Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: lorex.com/SmartHome
- HDMI output supports up to 4K for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
Protect what matters most with this 8-camera 4K DVR security system from Lorex. Each camera features Active Deterrence LED motion lights and warning sirens designed to stop events before they happen. They also feature 4K resolution recording, Color Night Vision and IP67-rated weatherproof exteriors to ensure top quality security video year-round. The DVR features its own secure local storage, which means there are no monthly fees, and is easily connected to the Lorex Home app for convenient on-the-go remote connection.
4K Analog Active Deterrence Dome Security Camera
Capture the details you need with this powerful 4K Ultra HD analog security camera from Lorex. Greet uninvited guests with a motion-activated LED light, designed to deter potential intruders.Learn More
4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video and realistic color representation
See full color with the help of ambient lighting or long-range infrared night vision in low-light settings.
Metal exteriors provide year-round protection from the elements.
There is a bright LED that can be customized to always be on or triggered by motion. Using the Lorex app or the DVR, you can customize the LED light to be always on, manually activated or triggered by motion. Also deter unwanted guests with the remote-activated siren.
4K Digital Video Recorder
Record 4K security video and experience the latest in smart innovations to provide the highest level of security for your property.Learn More
A 1TB security-grade hard drive keeps your data safe and local. This DVR can be upgraded to 8TB of space.
This DVR is able to receive HEVC (High Efficiency Video Encoding) or H.265 video compression files. This type of encoding can save up to 40% more space when compared to H.264 Advanced Video Coding.
Stop events before they happen. An easy-to-use panic button located on the front of the recorder will activate all lights and sirens on your compatible Active Deterrence cameras to deter potential intruders.
Only be notified of the most important moments with Smart Motion Detection. Perfect for front doors and entranceways, Face Detection and Recognition (available on 2 channels) will only notify you of motion events when a familiar face has been detected. Smart Person and Vehicle Detection (available on all channels) helps identify more important objects that enter the camera's field of view.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This DVR is designed for use with our innovative Lorex Home™ app. Using this app, you can quickly view your security system remotely and control camera features from your smartphone. The app will also send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time3
- See more with an 105° Field of View (horizontal)
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)4
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™2
- Up to 135ft (41m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (28m) in total darkness1
- Manually activate the LED warning light or set to be triggered by motion using the compatible Lorex app.
Each C861XC-E Includes:
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
- Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Compatible with select Lorex analog HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in up to 8x on distant objects for better clarity
- With Privacy Masking enabled, in the event that a camera is facing an area that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking feature to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record
- With Smart Motion Detection and Face Recognition receive notifications when a person, vehicle or a person's face is detected on your property from the Lorex Home™ app2
- Using Virtual Fence3, create a fence line or set an area that requires heighten security monitoring and receive notifications when that line is crossed or the area has been breached
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily4
- A panic button is located on the recorder to Active Deterrence features on compatible cameras5
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Supports up to an 8TB hard drive with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed to handle the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible Alexa and Google)6
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)
- View live or recorded video directly on your smartphone or TVwith smart home compatibility (Compatible with Apple TV and Chromecast)7