- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 32 ft or 10 m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
- Accuracy of Person and Vehicle Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object1s distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 3 Mbps is required for the best video performance. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
Experience the next generation of Wi-Fi security, designed to meet your everyday home security needs. Simple, secure, and feature-rich, this Wi-Fi camera has you covered - day and night.
Twice the resolution of 1080p
Dual warning lights and siren
COLOR NIGHT VISION
Clear footage, day and night
Person, vehicle and animal detection
Built-in microphone and speaker
Weather resistant for indoor/outdoor use
2K Resolution Recording
The camera can record 2K video, providing vibrant picture quality and higher clarity even with limited or overexposed lighting.
Color Night Vision
Be confident that your footage is clear, day and night, with Color Night Vision technology. Enjoy videos in all lighting conditions up to 32 ft (10 m).
The camera's LED warning lights can be set to activate when a person is detected, on a schedule, or manually through the app. For an added level of security, a remotely-activated siren can also be triggered to deter unwanted guests.
Person, Vehicle, Animal Detection
Limit mobile app notifications with Smart Motion alerts that distinguish movement by either a person, vehicle or an animal.
Safeguard what Matters Most
Safeguard™ allows you to set up to 3 areas to help you keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
Stay connected on-the-go with the Lorex Home™ app
Your Lorex devices will always be within reach with help from the Lorex Home App. This versatile app allows you to remotely access your Lorex cameras so you can easily view live videos, customize your system settings, playback recorded motion events and more.
Use the 2-Way Talk via the Lorex Home app to talk and listen to the person on the other end of the camera.
Timelines & Filters
All events will be compiled into a chronological timeline to save time while reviewing footage.
Lorex Home allows you to easily stop recording with the new Privacy Mode feature.
Receive instant alerts directly to your smartphone whenever a person is detected on your property.
- 2K resolution for vibrant picture quality.
- Remotely-activated LED warning lights can be set to activate when a person is detected
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision1
- Enjoy videos in all lighting conditions up to 32ft (10m)2
- Built-in mic and speaker allows you to listen and speak to visitors with 2-way talk3
- See more with a wide-angle 114° field of view
- Receive notifications when a person, vehicle or animal is detected on your property from your Lorex Home™ app4
- Weather resistant rated (IP65) to operate in temperatures low as -22°F (-30°C) and high as 131°F (55°C)5
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)6
- Set up to 3 areas to keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value
Each W482CAD-B Includes:
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play, Google Play logo, Google Assistant logo and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2-way communication is not available via Alexa.