FREE Shipping on orders over $100
- Compatible with certain Lorex wire-free cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- HDMI output (2560 × 1440) HD for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. 2K recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 2560 × 1440 per channel. Image quality and frame rate are dependent on the distance and types/locations of objects between the camera and the recorder.
- The recorder comes pre-installed with either a non-upgradable 2.5" SATA Hard Disk Drive or a microSD card which can be upgraded to a maximum of 256GB (Class 10 or higher). Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your recorder has a wired connection to a router (not included). An upload speed of 3.5Mbps is recommended for optimal video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility