Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Prevent events before they happen and capture the highest quality recordings with this 8-channel NVR system featuring 4K Smart Deterrence security cameras. As part of the Lorex Fusion™ collection, the NVR can accommodate up to two Wi-Fi devices to open channels. It also comes with a large hard drive for private local recording and is easily connected to our Lorex Home App for easy remote viewing and motion notifications. The security cameras feature a wide-range of smart features designed to stop unwanted visitors in their tracks and are fully weatherproof, making them a reliable choice to protect the things that matter most.
4K Ultra HD NVR System
4K NVR can support
up to 8 cameras
4× the resolution
of HD 1080p
Expand your system with the Fusion Collection
The Lorex Fusion Collection is a set of Network Video Recorders (NVRs) and Wi-Fi devices that are united by our Lorex Home App. Working together, the NVR can essentially "fuse" together Wired and Wi-Fi systems!
Network Video Recorders
Lorex Home App
For more information, please visit our Fusion Collection Guide.
Experience the promise of 4K surveillance
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video, realistic color representation and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Smart Motion Detection Plus
Limit motion detection notifications with Smart Motion Detection Plus. This feature offers the option of either Face Detection or Person and Vehicle Detection.
Face and Mask
Face Detection with Mask Detection Technology will only notify you of motion events when a face has been detected or when a person is not wearing a mask. This prevents motion notifications from people or vehicles simply passing by and not coming towards the camera5. You can also easily preview all the different faces that the camera has captured for quick reference. Review and filter only face detection events in Smart Search.
Person and Vehicle
Smart Person and Vehicle Detection helps identify more important objects that enter the camera's field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. Recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function.
Take an active stance against uninvited guests
This camera comes with plenty of features that will help ward off uninvited guests. First, there are dual warning lights that can be customized on a schedule or to activate on motion. Second, there is a remote-triggered siren that you can control from your Lorex Home app. When the camera detects motion, the system will send a notification directly to your phone, allowing you to remotely access the camera and set off a warning alert.
Listen-in Audio and Two-Way Talk
A built-in speaker and microphone allows for crystal-clear audio functionality. Listen-in audio recording will add a whole new dimension to your overall security monitoring, as it can provide additional details (like a voice) should an incident occur. This camera also has a speaker that allows you to communicate with others through the camera using the Lorex Home app.*
*Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
Safeguard what Matters Most
Safeguard™ allows you to set up to 3 areas to help you keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value.
Superior nighttime clarity with Color Night Vision™
This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera. In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use it's infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 150ft (46m) away and up to 98ft (30m) in complete darkness.
HDR improves video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image.
Video Coding (HEVC)
HEVC compresses video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality, which will save you lots of hard drive space.
Heavy-duty aluminum exteriors add extra protection against vandalism and the elements, extending the life-cycle of the cameras.
IP cameras only need a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to the NVR for video, power and a stable network connection.
Built for the outdoors
This camera has been designed to withstand the harsh impacts of nature. It has an IP67 rating (our highest weatherproof rating) and has a durable, all-metal housing for added protection.
140°F | 60°C
-22°F | -30°C
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This NVR is designed for use with our innovative Lorex Home™ app. Using this app, you can quickly view your security system remotely and control camera features from your smartphone. The app will also send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Add A Sensor Kit!
The Lorex Sensor Hub also uses the Lorex Home App, allowing you to seamlessly integrate Add-On Sensors into your home security.
*Link individual sensors to another Wi-Fi camera connected to the Lorex Home App. N842, N843, N844, N862, N863, D861, D862, D871 Series recorders also support sensor linking to a wired camera through the Lorex Home App. Lorex Sensor Hub Compatibility
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to your other Smart Home devices. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. Or download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Reliable security grade hard drive with no hidden storage fees
Included in the NVR is a built-in security-grade hard drive that has been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance recording. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 8TB, there is more than enough room to safely store your footage.
Stop events before they happen. An easy-to-use panic button located on the front of the recorder will activate all lights and sirens on your cameras to deter potential intruders.
The NVR can program specific motion zones for heightened sensitivity (the amount of motion needed to register that movement) and threshold (how much motion is needed before creating a motion "event").
In the event that the camera is facing areas that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking option. Use the NVR to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record.
Find what you are looking for quickly with Lorex's Area Search. Using the NVR, select an area of interest to automatically playback any video footage showing scene changes in that area.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all channels.1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity.2
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports.
- Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, doorbells, floodlights, and more.3
- Stream and record continuous video from your Wi-Fi devices on your recorder.
- Wi-Fi cameras can now record continuously, taking advantage of the hard drive storage space.
- View synchronized playback of up to 4 cameras at the same time
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands, compatible with Amazon and Google.4
- Control your Active Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only).4
- Support for Smart Motion Detection - Get notifications with the Lorex Home™ App when motion is detected from a person or vehicle. Be notified when a person is not wearing mask.5
- Use Smart Search to search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by person, vehicle or face.6
- Max 8TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees.
- Security-grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring.
- Set up to 3 areas to keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value. Auto-voice messages can be activated when an event takes place.
Each N843A82 Series Includes:
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal strength between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD resolution1
- 108° horizontal field of view
- Color Night Vision2
- Up to 150ft (46m) IR night vision in low light condition. Up to 98ft (30m) in total darkness3
- Smart Motion Detection Plus - Face, Person and Vehicle Detection
- Face Recognition and Mask Detection technology with automatic voice prompts4
- Get notifications from your Lorex Home™ app
- Automatic warning light during person or vehicle detection
- Remote-activated siren
- Built-in microphone and speaker for 2-Way Talk5
- Enhanced 2-Way Talk with Quick Response Messages
- Safeguard - object missing or left behind
- IP67 (Indoor/Outdoor) Environmental Rating6
Each E893DD-E Includes:
- Compatible with select Lorex Network Video Recorders HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 98ft/30m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- For Face Detection and Mask Detection to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex Network Video Recorder with smart face detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders please visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
- A microSD card can be inserted for independent recording. Data can be accessed through the camera using a web browser but will not upload to the NVR or to the cloud for mobile app viewing.
N843 Series - 4K Fusion NVR
E893DD Series - 4K IP Camera
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.