Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Looking to monitor multiple large areas? This security system combines a 16-channel 4K Network Video Recorder (NVR) and Six 2K Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) security cameras. With the ability to zoom and move in virtually any direction, PTZ cameras will provide you with vast around-the-clock coverage to help secure your property. Also, with plenty of open channels, this system has lots of room to grow.
Smooth 30FPS recording
This PTZ camera is capable of recording at a real-time 30 frames per second (FPS) recording rate in 4K Ultra HD resolution. This high frame rate will provide you with exceptionally smooth on-screen movement and help capture the precise moment you need for evidence, simply because there are more frames available to choose from.
Remote connectivity for easy PTZ adjustments
Connect this PTZ camera to a compatible Lorex NVR to enable remote viewing and adjustments. Simply download the NVR's mobile app and you will be able to see the live view and control the camera's movements straight from your smartphone or tablet.
See in color - even at night
With Lorex's exclusive Color Night Vision™ you'll be able to see full color images in low-light conditions. CNV gives you more detailed video footage and realistic images true to their original form (such as the color of cars or clothes). It also provides increased contrast for easier detection and recognition.
Flexible PoE installation
There is no need to run special wiring to install this camera - power to the camera, video transmission and PTZ controls are all provided by the included ethernet network cable for easy setup.
Weatherproof security camera
Mother Nature is no match for this security camera. Rated IP67, it can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place this security camera where you need it most.
Remote viewing keeps you connected
This system can be connected to our innovative Lorex Cloud™ app to watch live views (or recorded footage) of your property from your smartphone. Other features such as easy-to-read event timelines and custom mobile notifications for motion events make this app extremely valuable.
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- Powerful 25× optical zoom to focus in on even the finest details
- Full 360° continuous pan rotation for complete area coverage. Fast 400° per second preset panning speed and up to 300° per second manual panning speed.
- Program preset viewing points, patterns, scan cycles and tours when connected to an NVR
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) provides improved video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and darks areas of the footage
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)2
- Operates in temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and high as 158°F (70°C)
- Aluminum Alloy housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™ (ambient lighting required)3
- Up to 492ft (150m) IR night vision in low light and 98ft (30m) in total darkness4
Each E881AP-W Includes:
- Compatible with select Lorex PoE+ NVRs. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 90ft/27m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- A microSD card can be inserted for independent recording. Data can be accessed through the camera using a web browser but will not upload to the NVR or to the cloud for mobile app viewing.
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) resolution1
- View live footage in up to 30fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- 2 hard drive bays with up to 2 × 10TB of storage space
- Security grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 recording
- Storage mirroring for continuous back-up of data from one hard drive to another
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection4
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- This NVR system contains a built-in 16-channel capacity
Each N882A63B NVR Includes:
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection. Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only.
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visitwww.lorex.com/smarthome
- Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal strength between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- NVR has a total PoE power output of 130w. Different IP cameras have different wattage specifications. Please double check your camera specifications for power consumption (Wattage) requirements in order to not exceed the NVRs power output availability of the recorder when adding cameras. To learn more, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility