Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Roll over image to zoom in Click on image to zoom
The HDD160GB Seagate® SV35.3 Series hard drives are designed to optimize performance, save power and improve reliability in digital video surveillance systems. Security industry manufacturers, integrators and installers can accomplish more with less. As a result, this greatly improves their surveillance solution offerings in terms of capacity, reliability, performance and features
- Capacity -160GB
- Type - IDE / PATA
- Enterprise-class reliability for 24x7 video surveillance applications, with >1 million hours MTBF and <1 percent AFR
- Improved data transfer rates (read/write speeds) enabling higher-performance video recording
- ATA-7 streaming commands optimize video streaming performance and integrity.
- Reduced power consumption and heat generation allow surveillance systems to run cooler and last longer.
- Capable of operating under drive case temperatures up to 75?C
- Enhanced caching capability