1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD Cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
3. Face Detection is only available up to two channels. You cannot enable both Face Detection and Person and Vehicle Detection at the same time. Person and Vehicle Detection must be disabled on all channels for Face Detection to be enabled on a single channel.
4. Face Detection is disabled by default.
3. Compatible with certain Lorex analog HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
6. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
7. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution. This system does not support monitors/video outputs with less than 1080p resolution.
With industry-leading 4K (8 megapixel) resolution, active deterrence, and advanced motion detection, this security camera system from Lorex will bring a whole new level of detail and ingenuity to your security monitoring. It includes an 8-channel Digital Video Recorder (DVR) and eight 4K Active Deterrence security cameras. If you are looking to protect your home or small business, this powerful security camera system will have you covered.
4K DVR can support up to 16 cameras
8 4K (8MP) Active Deterrence cameras
Maximum night vision range
Maximum capacity 1 × 8TB hard drive
Ultra HD security camera
The 4K cameras included in this system are capable of recording a 4K pixel resolution of 3840 × 2160 - that's 4× the amount of pixels of 1080p. This heightened resolution will produce stunningly detailed video that leaves nothing to the imagination. It will also allow for greater digital zoom so you can see further into the distance. This camera also comes with a wide 98° angle lens that is perfect for large areas or doorways.
With these security cameras, you get two additional ways to scare off would-be intruders. First, there is a bright LED that can be customized to always be on, manually activated or triggered by motion. Second, there is a remote-triggered siren that is designed to stop trespassers right in their tracks. When motion is detected within the sensor range, the system sends an alert to your smartphone, allowing you to remotely access the camera and set off a loud intruder alert to deter crime.
Person and vehicle smart motion detection
This DVR comes with smart person and vehicle detection on all channels. This helps identify more important objects that enter the camera's field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification to your Lorex Home app whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. All recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function in the Lorex Home mobile app.
Perfect for front doors and entranceways, Face Detection will only notify you of motion events when a face has been detected*. This prevents motion notifications from people or vehicles simply passing by and not coming towards the camera. You can also easily preview all the different faces that the camera has captured for quick reference. You can also review and filter only face detection events in Smart Search.
*Face Detection is only available on up to 2 channels. You cannot enable both Face Detection and Person and Vehicle Detection at the same time. Person and Vehicle Detection must be disabled on all channels for Face Detection to be enabled on a single channel. Face Detection is disabled by default.
Color Night Vision
The 4K Ultra HD bullet cameras provide Color Night Vision™ if there is plenty of ambient light around the camera. In low light conditions, these cameras are still capable of recording black and white night vision up to 135ft (41m) and 90ft (28m) in total darkness. Smart IR imaging technology and Clear Night Noise Reduction also provide superior low light performance and the integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off between day and night, ensuring accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions.
Install these durable 4K security cameras wherever you need them most - indoors or outdoors. They are manufactured to be fully weatherproof (rated IP67 - the highest weather rating available), so you can count on all-season security monitoring that never stops working.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
Add A Sensor Kit!
The Lorex Sensor Hub also uses the Lorex Home App, allowing you to seamlessly integrate Add-On Sensors into your home security.
*Link individual sensors to another Wi-Fi camera connected to the Lorex Home App. N842, N843, N844, N862, N863, D861, D862, D871 Series recorders also support sensor linking to a wired camera through the Lorex Home App. Lorex Sensor Hub Compatibility
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. You can also download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds, or playback recorded footage. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
View your system through Apple TV
Watch your Lorex system in new ways. Don't have an option of hooking up your Lorex recorder directly to your TV? No problem. Simply make sure your Lorex recorder is on the same network as your Apple TV
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD resolution1
- Digitally zoom in up to 8x on distant objects for better clarity
- Capable of recording up to 4K (8MP) resolution on all cameras
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with Smart Motion Detection2
- Receive notifications when a person, vehicle or a person's face is detected on your property from the Lorex Home™ app3
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- A panic button is located on the recorder to activate deterrence features on compatible cameras5
- Local built-in security grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Supports up to an 8TB hard drive with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible Alexa and Google)6
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)
- View live or recorded video directly on your smartphone or TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with Apple TV and Chromecast)
Each D861A63B Series Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD Cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- View video in 4K (8MP) resolution, providing the highest quality visual evidence
- 98° Field of View for better coverage of wider/larger areas
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™ (ambient lighting required)
- Up to 135ft (41m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (28m) in total darkness1
- Motion-activated LED warning light
- Remote-triggered warning siren to scare away intruders or alert others nearby
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)
- Operates in temperatures low as -40°F (-40°C) and high as 131°F (55°C)
- Durable camera housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
Each C881DA Includes:
1. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Compatible with select Lorex analog HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
5. This camera should only be used with the supplied cable and power adapter, or an extension cable meeting the specifications listed in the Quick Setup Guide / Installation Guide. The use of any other power adapter or cabling will adversely affect performance.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.