All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
Record and view impressive 4K Ultra HD security cameras with Lorex’s Professional Series Network Video Recorder. Featuring advanced person and vehicle detection, large storage capacity (Expandable up to 2 × 10TB), and real-time (30 frames per second) 4K recording, this recorder's quality and performance provides the security you want and need.
Ultra HD 4K resolution recording
Record 4K resolution video up to 30fps. This provides extremely smooth “real-time” video footage so you don’t miss a moment.
Real-time 30FPS streaming rate
View live footage in up to 30fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
Local Storage - No Monthly Fees
2 hard drive bays with up to 2 × 10TB of storage space
Security grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 recording
Storage mirroring for continuous back-up of data from one hard drive to another
Advanced Person and Vehicle Detection
Receive push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected
Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection
Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
Plug-and-play PoE Installation
Connect IP cameras to the integrated Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports for a truly plug-and-play surveillance experience. Thanks to PoE technology, each camera only requires a single ethernet cable to connect it to the NVR.
Secure access anytime, anywhere
Always have your security system at your fingertips with the Lorex Cloud™ app for your mobile device or the Lorex Cloud client for your computer. See what your cameras see, watch recorded playback, and receive push notifications for motion-triggered events with the help of the Lorex Cloud.
- Power, Hard Drive & Network Statuses
- Channel Statuses
- Navigation Controls
- Power Button
- Playback Controls
- Switch Keyboards (shift)
- Start/Stop Recording (rec)
- Special Functions (fn)
- Back/Cancel (esc)
- Info Button
- USB Port
- Power Connection
- Power Switch
- Camera Connection (ePoE)
- Camera Connection (PoE)
- RS485 Alarm
- Monitor Connection (VGA)
- Audio In/Out
- Monitor Connection (HDMI)
- USB Port
- Network Connection (LAN)
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object’s distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 6 Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.