All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
Extend the distance on any analog HD (CVI/TVI/AHD/MPX) or analog (CVBS) security camera with this 60ft 4K compatible CM rated (in-wall) siamese (video and power) coax cable. This cable has been tested and certified for any Lorex branded 4K analog camera.
This cable can safely be run through and inside walls, as it meets the National Electric Code (NEC) and Canadian Electric Code (CEC) standards for UL/CM certifications. This allows you to hide them from view and maximize their distance.
The cable jacket of this cable has passed a vertical burn test to certify that flames will not travel down the cable. This is particularly important in preventing fire from quickly spreading between rooms if run through walls.
BNC (Analog) Cable Comparison Chart
High performance BNC Video/Power Specialty Cable
Premium 4K RG59/Power Accessory Cable
4K RG59 Power Cable for Analog Cameras
|CMR Riser Rated||●|
|4K Video Support||●||●||●|
- Extend the distance on any analog HD (CVI/TVI/AHD/MPX) or analog (CVBS) security camera1
- Tested and certified to work with Lorex branded 4K resolution analog HD cameras
- Tested and certified to work with any brand analog HD (CVI/TVI/AHD/MPX) or analog (CVBS) security camera up to 5MP resolution
- Ideal for running along or inside walls
- Fire resistant jacket material limits the spread of fire
- UL/CM-rated cabling meets or exceeds National Electric Code (NEC) and Canadian Electric Code (CEC) standards
- Due to the extreme demands of 4K resolution, this cable is designed to replace the cable supplied with the camera. The extension cable must be a single stretch of cable between the DVR and camera. You cannot connect multiple extension cables to each other.