1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
3. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
4. Compatible with Lorex PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
5. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
Keep watch over the things that matter most with this professional-grade security camera system from Lorex. Featuring 8 bullet cameras with SUPER HD 4 MegaPixel (4MP) video recording for double the detail of 1080p HD. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security without needing professional installation.
Accessing your security system on the go has never been easier with Lorex Cloud connectivity, remote viewing in just 3 simple steps – watch your cameras from anywhere on a PC or Mac, or with the free apps for your smartphone or tablet (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™). Stunning high definition video ensures you never miss out on important details. Video surveillance has never looked this good, at such an affordable price!
Lorex Cloud apps for smartphones & tablets
Introducing Lorex Cloud – our exclusive remote access technology for viewing live and recorded video from your security cameras on your smartphone, tablet or computer. The Lorex Cloud mobile app is easy to use and ready in 3 steps – just download the free app for iPhone®, iPad® or Android™, scan the NVR’s QR code, and start viewing your cameras from anywhere with no recurring fees.
SUPER HD 4MP recording – double the detail of 1080p HD
Heighten your perception with the outstanding level of detail that SUPER HD 4 MegaPixel (4MP) has to offer. The 8 included bullet security cameras support 4MP (2688×1520) HD recording for crisp live viewing and recording that boasts double the detail of 1080p HD.
Powerful HD recording & 4K capability
Experience the next generation of high definition video recording. The included recorder supports recording from 720p all the way up to 4K HD resolution. Record smooth HD video in real-time on every channel, no matter what resolution. Industry-leading 4K resolution (3840×2160)* ensures the highest level of detail in your recordings. Advanced H.264 & H.265 compression technologies maximize recording efficiency, helping you to get the most out of your available hard drive space.
* 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording
Easy, single-cable installation per camera
Installation is quick and easy with only a single cable required for each camera. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports are built right into the NVR, which connect to the provided Ethernet cables. These UL-compliant Ethernet cables are certified for in-wall use with a durable fire resistant jacket for added confidence. Each Ethernet cable:
- Carries HD video & audio (microphone required) to the NVR
- Powers the security camera with no additional power adapters required
- Provides control over PTZ cameras (sold separately)
Color Night Vision™ and True HDR
Our exclusive Color Night Vision™ (CNV) lets you see full color images in low-light conditions for clear identification at night. Most security cameras rely on IR night vision in low-lighting, which only provides black & white images. Capture more informative video evidence with full color images. For a security camera that performs in all sorts of challenging lighting conditions, True High Dynamic Range (HDR) improves image clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image.
Long-range IR night vision
Stay confident that your security cameras will never miss a beat with professional-grade night vision. Even in lighting too low for CNV™ to render full-color images, our infrared (IR) LEDs provide unparalleled performance in the dark. See clearly up to 130ft (40m) away in typical nighttime conditions and up to 90ft (27m) away in total darkness. The integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off between day and night automatically, ensuring accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions.
Motion detection & other smart monitoring
Even the most vigilant homeowners just don't have time to review hours of security footage. Our security systems come loaded with advanced features to help you monitor smarter. Motion detection comes as a standard feature, allowing you to save hard drive space by only recording scenes of movement. You can also choose to receive email alertsof motion events with snapshot attachments, or push notifications sent to your smartphone or tablet.
Weatherproof & cold climate capable
This rugged, weatherproof camera is IP66-rated to ensure protection against all types of bad weather. Be it heavy wind, rain, or snow, we have engineered our cameras to withstand harsh North American climates. Built to withstand temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) to ensure year-round security monitoring that never stops working. The cable pass-through design combined with a durable aluminum alloy housing will give would-be vandals a reason to think twice.
Security-grade hard drive pre-installed
Record crisp HD video to the pre-installed security grade hard drive. The 100% duty-cycle hard drive is designed for surveillance, providing reliable storage for weeks or even months of security footage. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record up to 4K HD (3840×2160)* for the highest video quality, or set to a lower resolution for improved recording efficiency. You can also conserve storage space by only recording scenes with movement or only recording between scheduled times.
* 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Real-time recording up to 8MP on all channels – 4× the detail of 1080p @ 30/25fps
- Supports industry-leading 4K recording1
- 8/16/32 built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- Lorex Cloud™ apps for live viewing, playback, video recording & snapshots (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™)2
- PC and Mac compatible – Lorex Cloud™ video management software gives you complete control over your security system from anywhere2
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive3
- Expandable high capacity storage up to 12TB (max 2×6TB HDD)
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network4
- 4K video output – view multiple HD channels at once in full resolution on a 4K TV
- H.265 / H.264 video compression offers reduced file size and network strain for remote viewing3
- Mirror hard drive recording – secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive5
- Pentaplex Operation – view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- Convenient front panel button controls
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Dual video outputs (HDMI and VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD & 4K TVs
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up-to-date6
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Multi-streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
Each LNR600 Includes:
1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- High definition 4MP image sensor delivers double the detail of 1080p1
- 4MP video recording provides HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions2
- IR night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting and 90ft (27m) in total darkness3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- True High Dynamic Range (HDR) improves image clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Wide angle 83° field of view (horizontal)
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 60ft (18m) UL-compliant cable suitable for surface and in-wall installation
- Extend the camera’s video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)4
Each LNB4163B Includes:
1. Compatible with all Lorex HD NVRs except for LNR100 / LNR200 / LNR300 Series. For the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.