Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Equip your property with this 4K Ultra HD Active Deterrence security system from Lorex. Featuring exceptionally sharp and detailed 4K resolution recording, Color Night Vision, and 105° wide angle lenses, the cameras included here ensure top quality security video around-the-clock. The cameras also include an LED warning light and siren to add invaluable deterrence aimed to prevent incidents before they happen. This system includes an eight-channel 4K Ultra HD Digital Video Recorder (DVR), which supports Smart Motion Detection and features a 2TB hard drive to store video data.
See every detail with superior definition
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video, realistic color representation and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Deter unwanted guests in a flash
Each camera comes with plenty of features that will help ward off uninvited guests. First, there is a motion-activated warning light that can set to a schedule or customized to only activate when a person or vehicle is detected. Second, there is a remote-triggered siren that you can control from your Lorex app. When the camera detects motion, the system will send a notification directly to your phone, allowing you to remotely access the camera and set off a warning alert.
See clearly at night
This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera. CNV also adds a further level of detail (the color of clothes or cars, for example), and increases contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects. Without the help of external lighting, this camera is still capable of recording full black and white night vision up to 135ft (41m) in low light and 90ft (28m) in total darkness.
Maximize coverage with cameras built for any climate
Install these durable security cameras wherever you need them most - indoors or outdoors. They are manufactured to be fully weatherproof (rated IP67), so you can count on all-season security monitoring that never stops working.
Smart Motion Detection
Only be notified of the most important moments with Smart Motion Detection.
Face Detection and Recognition
Perfect for front doors and entranceways, Face Detection and Recognition (available on two channels) will only notify you of motion events when a familiar face has been detected. This prevents motion notifications from people or vehicles simply passing by and not coming towards the camera. You can also easily preview all the different faces that the camera has captured for quick reference on the DVR. You can also review and filter only face detection events in Smart Search.
Person and Vehicle Detection
Smart Person and Vehicle Detection (available on all channels) helps identify more important objects that enter the camera's field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. Recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex™
This DVR is designed for use with our innovative Lorex™ app. Using this app, you can quickly view your security system remotely and control camera features from your smartphone. The app will also send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to your other Smart Home devices. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. Or download the Lorex app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Stop events before they happen. An easy-to-use panic button located on the front of the recorder will activate all lights and sirens on your compatible Active Deterrence cameras to deter potential intruders.
Playback Smart Search
Find what you are looking for quickly with Lorex's Smart Search. Select an area of interest and automatically playback any video footage showing scene changes in that area. Ideal for doorways, drive ways, etc.
In the event that a camera is facing an area that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking feature to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record.
Virtual Fence (Perimeter Protection)
Expand the detection range beyond what your cameras can provide. Create a fence line or a specific area and be notified if the line is crossed or the area is breached.1
HEVC / H.265 video compression
This DVR is able to receive HEVC (High Efficiency Video Encoding) or H.265 video compression files. This type of encoding can save up to 40% more space when compared to H.264 Advanced Video Coding.
Reliable security grade hard drive with no hidden storage fees
Included in the DVR is a built-in security-grade hard drive that has been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance recording. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 8TB, there is more than enough room to safely store all motion events that only you can access.
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in up to 8x on distant objects for better clarity
- With Privacy Masking enabled, in the event that a camera is facing an area that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking feature to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record
- With Smart Motion Detection and Face Recognition receive notifications when a person, vehicle or a person's face is detected on your property from the Lorex Home™ app2
- Using Virtual Fence3, create a fence line or set an area that requires heighten security monitoring and receive notifications when that line is crossed or the area has been breached
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily4
- A panic button is located on the recorder to Active Deterrence features on compatible cameras5
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Supports up to an 8TB hard drive with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed to handle the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible Alexa and Google)6
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)
- View live or recorded video directly on your smartphone or TVwith smart home compatibility (Compatible with Apple TV and Chromecast)7
Each D871A82B Series Includes:
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection or Person and Vehicle Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Virtual Fence is available on up to 2 channels only. Smart Motion Detection can not be enabled on the same channel when a single channel is enabled. To enabled Virtual Fence on 2 channels, Smart Motion Detection must be disabled on all channels
- Accuracy of Face Detection and Face Recognition will be influenced by the distance of the face from the camera. Partially or fully covered faces will not be detected. Night vision will impact the accuracy of Face Detection. Facial recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
- Compatible with select Lorex cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit lorex.com/compatibility
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available.
- AppleTV™ or Chromecast™ need to be connected to the same network as your recorder. Requires AppleTV Gen 4 or newer with Lorex Home Apple TV APP or Chromecast ™ device connected to the TV that you want to view the system on.
- Face Detection and Face Recognition are available on up to 2 channels only. Smart Motion Detection can not be enabled on all channels while Face Detection or Face Recognition is enabled.
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 7.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: lorex.com/support
- Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: lorex.com/SmartHome
- HDMI output supports up to 4K for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- 4K Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with an 105° Field of View (horizontal)
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™2
- Up to 135ft (41m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (28m) in total darkness3
- Motion-activated LED warning light
- Deter unwanted guests with the remote-activated siren Weatherproof rated (IP67)
- Operates in temperatures low as -40°F (-40°C) and high as 131°F (55 °C)
- Durable camera housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
Each C883DA Includes:
- Compatible with select Lorex analog HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depend on the installation location, viewing area, and light reflection/absorption level of an object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.