Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Take your home or business security to new heights with a camera that goes beyond high definition. Our LNB4163 HD IP Security Camera Series is equipped with a powerful 4mp image sensor that records double the detail of full 1080p HD. This weatherproof camera is perfect for monitoring both indoors and out, with long-range IR LEDs providing clear viewing even in total darkness.
Professional-grade quality meets DIY simplicity
Our security cameras include everything you need for a professional-looking installation that anyone can accomplish. With each LNB4163 Series camera, you will receive:
- 1× 60ft (18m) UL-Compliant CAT5e Ethernet Cable: Certified for safe in-wall installation and fire-resistance.
- 1× Camera Mounting Kit: Includes screws, drywall anchors and a mounting template to help with installation.
- Trilingual Setup Guides: Provided in English, French & Spanish to guide you through installing your camera.
4MP HD IP Security Camera Features:
- High definition 4MP image sensor delivers double the detail of 1080p 1
- 4MP video recording provides HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions 2
- IR night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting and 90ft (27m) in total darkness 3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- True High Dynamic Range (HDR) improves image clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Wide angle 83° field of view (horizontal)
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 60ft (18m) UL-compliant cable suitable for surface and in-wall installation
- Extend the camera’s video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated) 4
1. Compatible with all Lorex HD NVRs except for LNR100 / LNR200 / LNR300 Series. For the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.