Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Maintain vigilance and experience true peace of mind with the LH160 ECO6 security DVR. Lorex was first to market with the industry leading 960H (960x480) recording resolution that ensures high quality live-viewing and recording. 960H is a 34% increase over standard D1 resolution and a 500% increase over CIF, giving a sharper, non-stretched image with a true-to-life aspect ratio. ECO6 features Stratus Connectivity, allowing you to instantly connect to your security system using a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac.
High quality hard drive reliability
Record all channels in real-time (30fps) to the specialty hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for the highest resolution, or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time
Lorex Stratus Connectivity is an innovative remote access technology that allows you to stream smooth video from your security system in 3 easy steps: download free App, scan QR code, and enter a secure password to start viewing your world securely online! The ECO6 DVR allows you to connect & view your system on any device no matter where you are. Complete setup with your smartphone or tablet, no PC required.
The Lorex ECO6 security DVR is optimized for use with 960H compatible cameras. Record at 34% higher resolution than DVD quality (D1) for true-to-life aspect ratio that provides sharper, non-stretched images. The DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
Digital Video Recorder Features:
- Tablet / smartphone viewing and playback1 †
- Lorex Stratus Connectivity - 3 step setup
- Superior 960H Resolution - 34% more detailed and true-to-life images2
- Real-time recording at 30fps per channel
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- Advanced mobile apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
- PC and Mac compatible
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs3
- H.264 video compression4
- Pentaplex operation - view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485). Remotely control through App
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA and BNC) to connect multiple monitors
- Automatic firmware upgrades over Internet ensure your system is secure and up to date5
1. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, check www.lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Optimized when used with 960H compatible cameras. DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
3. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Always update to the latest software (available at www.lorextechnology.com) after upgrading the DVR firmware.
† Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad