FREE Shipping on orders over $100
You are now leaving Lorex.com. Would you like to continue to Lorex’s For Business website?
Experience the next generation of premium, do-it-yourself security with the LNR400 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR). This cutting-edge NVR is bundled with weatherproof HD IP cameras to provide you with stunning 1080p HD recording in real-time on all channels. Each cameras requires just a single Ethernet cable connecting it to the NVR, which provides both power and video using Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology. Connect the cameras to the NVR's 8 integrated PoE ports for a truly plug-and-play surveillance experience that will have you up and running in no time. A high-capacity security-grade HDD is pre-installed, allowing you record days of footage as lifelike as life itself. Maintain vigilance with the ultimate in recording resolution and picture quality in your corner.
This HD NVR is compatible with Lorex PoE IP cameras only. It is not compatible with third-party IP cameras. Click here for full camera compatibility list.
Introducing Lorex Cloud, our innovative hassle-free cloud connection service. Say goodbye to IP & router port forwarding issues - you can quickly and easily connect to your security system using a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. Lorex Cloud connects you to your system remotely within minutes on your iOS
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p wired PoE HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
4. Instant playback feature available on one camera at a time during live view (when in quad or multiple live camera viewing mode).
5. The NVR firmware and software must be upgraded to the latest version to use the Lorex Cloud™ service. When the system is connected to the Internet, it will automatically alert you if there is a firmware upgrade available.
6. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 1Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
7. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.