Expand the reach and simplify the installation of your NVR security camera system with this 8-Port ePoE switch. This switch can provide PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) transmission over 800 meters at the speed of 10Mpbs or 300 meters at the speed of 100Mbps.
Flexible Surveillance System Design
Use this PoE switch to extend the distance of your cameras from your recorder. With ePoE support up to 800m, this switch allows for more flexible surveillance system design, improves reliability, and saves on construction and wiring costs.
Quick and Easy Mounting
Easily mount this ePoE Switch using the DIN rail mounting. Simply lay the switch hook on the rail then press in to secure the buckle into the slide.
Note: The AEX8 ePoE switch supports the slide width of 28mm (1.1").
- Supports long distance PoE transmission up to 800m with ePoE technology
- Layer-two ePoE switch
- MAC auto study and aging, MAC address list capacity is 8K
- Conform IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab/z and IEEE802.3X standards
- Supports IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at, Hi-PoE standard
- Industrial wide temperature design
- Port indicator light is to display the status of current transmission mode for the port, which includes IEEE, E100 and E10
|Ethernet Port||1*1000 Base-X
8*10/100 Base-T(PoE power supply)
|PoE Power Consumption||Port1,5≤60W, Port2,3,4,6,7,8≤30W, Total≤120W|
|PoE Protocol||IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at, Hi-PoE|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||4.17Mpps|
|Packet Buffer Memory||2.75Mb|
|MAC Table Size||8K|
|Power||DC48~57V power adapter|
|Lightning Protection||Common Mode 4KV
Differential Mode 2KV
|Dimensions (H×D×W)||5.9 × 3.9 × 1.6"
150 × 100 × 42mm
|Working Mode||LED Indicator|
|IEEE mode||Normally on|
|E100||On for 3 seconds, off for 1 second|
|E10||On for 1 second, off for 1 second|
- 10/100 Base-T + ePOE
- 100/1000 Base-X
- 10/100/1000 Base-T
- Fiber Port Status Indicator
- Power Status Indicator
- Ground Wire Terminal
AEX8 Switch × 1
Power Adapter and Cable × 1