1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
3. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
4. Compatible with Lorex PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
5. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
Protect what matters most by owning this complete professional surveillance solution that is ideal for your home or business. The web exclusive HDIP84MVD security system features our 4K, 8-channel NR900 network video recorder (NVR). It also comes with four 2K resolution weatherproof dome network security cameras, with excellent night vision capabilities. This well-rounded security system is made complete with a widescreen 24-inch LED monitor. There’s room to grow this system as your monitoring needs evolve. A total of 8 channels on the NVR allows you to accommodate up to four additional IP cameras, including our top-of-the line 4K security cameras.
4K NVR can support up to 8 cameras
Four 2K dome cameras + 24" led monitor
Maximum night vision
Maximum Capacity 2 x 8TB hard drives
2K extreme HD IP cameras
The LND3374SB dome security camera has a 3-megapixel image sensor at its core. This allows it to record stunning 2K quality security footage (More than that of 1080p). This additional resolution also adds an increased ability to digitally zoom in on distant objects without drastically reducing image quality. The 3-megapixel image sensor records footage up to 20 frames-per-second to supply you with smooth on-screen movement. 3D digital noise reduction (DNR) technology filters noise from your image for a cleaner, more accurate image.
PoE security camera for simple installation
A do-it-yourself security camera company, Lorex is pleased to provide customers with security systems that feature a simplified installation process. The HDIP84MVDW security system is no exception. Power-over-ethernet (PoE) technology is an all-in-one solution that uses a single cable run between your NVR and each IP camera. This cable provides both power and video transmission up to 300 feet / 91m (click here to purchase extension cables). This NVR can also incorporate a PoE switch. This switch allows you to minimize the amount of cabling required.
Vandal-proof HD security cameras
The strong exteriors of the LND3374SB IP security cameras ensure remarkable protection against vandalism. Their IK10 (vandal-proof) rating means this Lorex security camera can withstand heavy impacts and is nearly impossible to destroy. Feel assured that this exceptional security camera is capable of looking after itself, even if it is installed at a low height.
Security cameras with zoom lenses
The HDIP84MVDW security system comes with security cameras that contain 3x optical zoom lenses (otherwise known as motorized varifocal lenses). This feature allows you to remotely adjust the field of view (FOV) of your security camera. Focus in on narrow area (down to 33°) or expand the camera’s view up to 93° for large locations like backyards or parking lots. These adjustments can be made remotely from your Lorex NVR, or from a connected mobile device.
Enhanced clarity and sharpness
Your dome cameras use a DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) feature that will remove any excessive noise / grain in low-light settings. This will deliver better clarity, sharpness, and improved motion detection. It will also reduce video file sizes as well.
Stay connected using your mobile device with Lorex Cloud App
The HDIP84MVDW security system by Lorex is designed to work seamlessly with Lorex Cloud™, our innovative solution for managing and viewing your security system over the internet. Connect your NVR to Lorex Cloud and easily view your entire system from virtually anywhere in the world. Simply download the free app to your smartphone or tablet, scan the QR code on your NVR and start viewing the live feed from your Lorex security cameras. Other app features include custom mobile push notifications for motion events.
Night vision to keep your property safe around the clock
Trust in Lorex’s superior night vision technology to guard your property through the night. The LND3374SB will help you do just that, with a night vision range of up to 140ft / 43m in ambient lighting (and up to 90ft / 27m in total darkness). Be confident that your security cameras will be there for you when you need them most, even during the darkest hours of the night. An automatic infrared cut filter works to ensure colors are recorded naturally during the day, and that black and white infrared images at night are as detailed as possible.
24-inch energy efficient LED monitor
A widescreen 24-inch LED monitor is included to complete this web exclusive security system. Use this monitor to create a handy hub for accessing your security system from one convenient location. Easily connect your NVR to this Energy Star certified monitor with the included HDMI cable.
Weatherproof security cameras for all-season security coverage
The LND3374SB dome security cameras can withstand the most unforgiving climates. They are rated IP66 (weatherproof) and are suitable for indoor and outdoor installation.
140°F | 60°C
-22°F | -30°C
Professional grade security certified hard drive
The HDIP84MVDW security system contains a 2TB security certified hard drive designed to handle the high workload demands of surveillance monitoring. Rely on this professional grade HDD to safely save weeks (or even months) of security footage. Program the NVR to record at a lower resolution or program scheduled recording times to save hard drive space. The motion-triggered recording feature can help save even more storage space by only recording if movement is detected.
- Real-time recording up to 8MP on all channels - 4× the detail of 1080p
- Supports industry-leading 4K recording 1
- 8/16 built in PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- RapidRecap® - see the day in a minute with hours of activity compiled into a short video summary
- Lorex Cloud™ apps for live viewing, playback, video recording & snapshots (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™) 2
- PC and Mac compatible - Lorex Cloud™ video management software gives you complete control over your security systemfrom anywhere 2
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive 3
- Expandable high capacity storage up to 16TB (2×8TB HDD)
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network 4
- 4K video output - view multiple HD channels at once in full resolution on a 4K TV
- H.265 / H.264 video compression offers reduced file size and improved network performance for remote viewing 3
- Mirror hard drive recording - secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time asrecording to the primary hard drive 5
- Pentaplex Operation - view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- Convenient front panel button controls
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up-to-date 6
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Multi-streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- Dual video outputs (HDMI and VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD amp; 4K TVs
|Operating System||Linux (embedded)|
|Pentaplex||Simultaneous View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remote Monitoring|
|Number of Channels||8/16/32 Channels|
|Video IN||8ch: 8 PoE, 16/32ch: 16 PoE|
|Audio IN||1 Line IN (RCA) for service only|
|Audio OUT||1 Line OUT (RCA) for service only|
|USB Port||1 at the back, 1 at the front|
|Alarm IN||4 Alarm IN|
|Alarm OUT||2 Alarm OUT|
|Video Output Resolution||3840×2160, 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768|
|PTZ control||Lorex IP PTZ cameras only|
|Display||8ch: 1/4/8, 16ch: 1/4/8/9/16, 32ch: 1/4/8/9/16/25/36|
|Live Display Speed||8ch: 240fps NTSC / 200fps PAL, 16ch: 480fps NTSC / 400fps PAL, 32ch: 960fps NTSC / 800fps PAL|
|System Navigation||USB Mouse, IR Remote Control, Front Panel Buttons|
|Motion Area Setting||Fixed Grid (22×18)|
|Firmware Upgrade||Automatic over the Internet & via USB device and network|
|User Authority||By user group|
|Time Synchronization||Automatic time sync by NTP server|
|Video Compression||H.264 / H.265|
|Resolution||Up to 4K (3840×2160), 1080p (1920×1080)|
|Record Rate||8ch: 240fps@720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/8MP, 16ch: 480fps@720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/8MP, 32ch: 960fps@720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/8MP|
|Recording Resolution Setting||Per camera for different resolutions|
|Recording Quality Control||6 Levels|
|Recording Schedule||By hour, by day, by recording mode, by motion, by alarm, by channel|
|Pre Recording||Max. 4 Secs|
|Post Recording||Max. 5 Minutes|
|Reliability||Watch-Dog, auto-recovery after power failure|
|Playback Channel||1CH/4CH@4K, 8CH@4MP, 16CH@2MP|
|Playback Speed||Variable Max 16x|
|Playback Players||Backup Player|
|Search||By Time & Event|
|Log Search||Up to 1,000 lines for motion detected, configuration, changes, connects/disconnects and video loss|
|Audio Play||Yes (audio camera required)|
|Storage||Up to 2 HDDs (SATA)|
|Maximum Capacity||Up to 2×8TB (16TB Max)|
|Backup Media||USB Flash Drive & HDD|
|Backup File Format||DAV or ASF File|
|Cloud Connection||Lorex Cloud™|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows™ / Mac OS X|
|Remote Software||Client Software (PC & Mac)|
|Email Notification||Text with snapshot|
|Instant Smart Phone & Tablet||Android™, iPad®, iPhone®|
|DDNS||Free Lorex DDNS|
|System Configuration||Full setup configuration over network|
|Ports||Programmable by User|
|Network Protocol||HTTP, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter|
|Network Interface||10/100/1000-Base-TX, RJ-45|
|Network Bit Rate||320Mbps total, 48~8192kbps per camera|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 15W (no HDD included)|
|Supply Voltage||100VAC-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Total PoE Power Output||130W (Max 25W per Camera)|
|Unit Dimensions (W × D × H)||14.7 × 12.9 × 2.1" / 375 × 327 × 53mm|
|Unit Weight||8ch: 5.1lbs / 2.6kg, 16/32ch: 13.2lbs / 2.7kg|
|Operating Temperature||14° ~ 131°F / -10° ~ 55°C|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH|
Each NR9082 Includes:
1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.