1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
4. Compatible with select Lorex Analog HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
6. Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion Detection can be enabled only on channels 1-4. General motion detection will still be available on all remaining channels. Accuracy of Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera.
7. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
8. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution
Monitor your property like never before with this outstanding 4K Ultra HD security system from Lorex. This top-of-the-line system includes our cutting-edge 16-channel 4K DVR with 16 bullet security cameras featuring 4K (8MP) HD resolution and a built-in microphone for listen-in audio recording. The included weatherproof cameras (IP67-rated) deliver exceptional image quality day and night, with Color Night Vision in low light conditions and long-range IR night vision in complete darkness. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security protection for your home or business.
4K DVR can support up to 16 cameras
16 Ultra HD 8MP security cameras
Maximum night vision
Maximum capacity 1 × 8TB hard drive
Ultra HD security camera
The main reason to purchase a security camera is to capture useful evidence should an incident ever occur on your property. This 4K camera will do just that. It is capable of recording a 4K pixel resolution of 3840 × 2160 - that's 4× the amount of pixels of 1080p resolution.
4K resolution is here
This powerful MPX security camera system is capable of recording 4K video on all channels. This ensures the highest level of detail in your recordings. The higher pixel count (3840 × 2160 compared to 1920 × 1080) will not only provide you with a new level clarity, it will add an increased ability to digitally zoom in on distant objects. So if an incident occurs, 4K resolution will offer the best chance to capture distinct details for evidence.
See in color through the night
With Lorex's exclusive Color Night Vision™ you'll be able to see full color images in low-light conditions. CNV gives you more detailed video footage and realistic images true to their original form (such as the color of cars or clothes). It also provides increased contrast for easier detection and recognition.
Long-range IR night vision
In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use it's infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 135ft (41m) away and up to 90ft (28m) in complete darkness.
Expanded coverage with built in microphone
Not only will you receive 4K video footage with this security camera, a built-in microphone will let you capture audio as well.* This feature can provide you with more information (such as voices) should an intrusion ever occur. It will also help you to interpret events (even if they occur off-screen).
*Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
IP67 weatherproof rating
Although this camera is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation, its IP67 weatherproof rating and aluminum casing means it can withstand pretty much anything, such as heavy snowfalls, rain or wind. It has also been tested in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and as high as 140°F (60°C), ensuring year-round monitoring no matter where you live.
Full Metal Camera Housing
Built from a solid unibody metal housing, your cameras allow for durability while still maintaining a lightweight design. This allows them to withstand large impacts, unlike conventional plastic security cameras. Their metal exteriors are also highly resistant to corrosion over time, so you can count on them to last for years and years.
Advanced motion detection
Be aware whenever motion is detected on your property with advanced motion detection. This system features person/vehicle detection on 4 channels which helps reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms from moving branches or animals. Important motion events that are recorded can easily be found using the Smart Search feature, which organizes events by type (e.g. person/vehicle motion vs. general motion, etc.).
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. You can also download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds, or playback recorded footage. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for APP Store
View your system through Apple TV
Watch your Lorex system in new ways. Don't have an option of hooking up your Lorex recorder directly to your TV? No problem. Simply make sure your Lorex recorder is on the same network as your Apple TV™(Gen 4 or newer) and watch your Lorex recorder on your TV through the Lorex Home Apple TV App.
Single cable camera connection
Each analog security camera comes with a siamese BNC cable that provides video transmission and power to the camera. This cable can be run through walls to give you the flexibility to install the camera where you need it most. A wired video / power connectivity means constant connection to your cameras, so your recording never misses a beat.
- Capable of recording up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- Quickly access footage and features with simple voice commands (Compatible with: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)7
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Chromecast)
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection8
- Get push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected6 (Available on up to 4 channels)
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Ample storage space with no monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed to handle the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each D841A63B Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with an 105° Field of View (horizontal)
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)
- Operates in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and high as 140°F (60°C)
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidencewith Color Night Vision™2
- Up to 135ft (41m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (28m) in total darkness3
- A built-in microphone will let you capture audio from areas that are under surveillance4
- Listen-in audio provides more insight into critical events, even if they occur off-screen
Each C861MB Includes:
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.