1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
4. Compatible with select Lorex Analog HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
6. Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion Detection can be enabled only on channels 1-4. General motion detection will still be available on all remaining channels. Accuracy of Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera.
7. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
8. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution
Own a reliable and cost effective professional surveillance solution ideal for your home or business with this security camera system from Lorex. Experience a heightened level of detail and clarity in your surveillance footage thanks to top-quality high definition video. This web exclusive security system features our 8-channel D841 4K Ultra HD digital video recorder (DVR) and eight weatherproof 1080p HD security cameras with excellent long range night vision capability.
4K DVR can support up to 8 cameras
8 HD 1080p security cameras
Maximum night vision range
Maximum capacity 1 × 8TB hard drive
1080p High Definition security surveillance
Protect what matters most with 1080p high definition surveillance cameras. HD quality can be the difference in identifying important details such as faces. Smooth on-screen movement thanks to the 30 frames-per-second frame rate makes sure you never miss a moment. Each camera also features a wide 90° angle lens that delivers broad video coverage for monitoring large areas.
Professional night vision security monitoring
Never be left in the dark with your Lorex security system. Capture the details you need throughout the night with cutting edge infrared (IR) LEDs that can see up to 150ft (46m) in ambient lighting and up to 100ft (31m) in total darkness. ClearNight imaging delivers superior low light performance and improves recording efficiency. They also feature SmartIR technology that helps with close up recognition of details in the dark.
All-season outdoor performance
A residential and business friendly compact design allows you to place these security cameras where you need them most - indoors and outdoors. They can persevere through the most unforgiving climates and will even continue to operate in extreme temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C). A rugged metal housing and a vandal-resistant cable pass-through design also protects these HD security cameras to ensure year-round performance.
Single cable camera connection
Each analog security camera comes with a siamese BNC cable that provides video transmission and power to the camera. This cable can be run through walls to give you the flexibility to install the camera where you need it most. A wired video / power connectivity means constant connection to your cameras, so your recording never misses a beat.
Advanced motion detection
Be aware whenever motion is detected on your property with advanced motion detection. This system features person/vehicle detection on up to 4 channels which helps reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms from moving branches or animals. Important motion events that are recorded can easily be found using the Smart Search feature, which organizes events by type (e.g. person/vehicle motion vs. general motion, etc.).
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system with hands-free voice control. This security camera system is compatible with Amazon Alexa™, Google Assistant™, as well as Apple TV* and Chromecast™. By using simple voice commands, you can activate camera features and access live or recorded footage directly on your smart TV, and more. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for APP Store
View your system through Apple TV
Watch your Lorex system in new ways. Don't have an option of hooking up your Lorex recorder directly to your TV? No problem. Simply make sure your Lorex recorder is on the same network as your Apple TV™ (Gen 4 or newer) and watch your Lorex recorder on your TV through the Lorex Home Apple TV App.
Reliable security grade hard drive
The DVR in this system is capable of working 24/7 without a break. Thankfully, so is the 2TB hard drive within it. Lorex uses security certified hard drives that are manufactured specifically to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring. This means that you can rely on this professional grade hard drive to safely store weeks (or even months) of security footage. It is also possible to manually upgrade the hard drive within the DVR to a hard drive up to 8TB in size.
- Capable of recording up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- Quickly access footage and features with simple voice commands (Compatible with: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)7
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Chromecast)
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection8
- Get push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected6 (Available on up to 4 channels)
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Ample storage space with no monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed to handle the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each D841A82B Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- True HD 1080p Image Sensor1
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Night vision range up to 150ft (46m) in ambient lighting & 100ft (31m) in total darkness2
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)3
- Extreme temperature performance (-22° ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C)
- 90° field of view
- Cable pass-through bracket design
- Heavy-duty metal housing
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
- Residential and business friendly compact design
Each LBV2711TB Includes:
1. Compatible with Lorex MPX Series DVRs only.
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption level of object.
3. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.