Get FREE shipping on orders over $100
Enjoy the performance of a premium surveillance system with simplified installation, secure wireless video, and no recurring fees. Record video in 720p HD with audio to the included 8GB memory card. View live and recorded video anywhere you go with free apps to help you stay connected. Control your system from the LCD monitor / recorder. Simplified remote viewing with our free SD Pro remote monitoring app is ready to use in mere minutes, allowing you to check in on your home or business from anywhere in the world with no recurring fees!
7” LCD monitor / recorder
Get all the capabilities of a full surveillance system in a tablet. View live and recorded video from your wireless video cameras on a stylish all-in-one 7” LCD monitor and recorder. Feather touch controls on the monitor give you complete control of your security system. Change viewing modes, enable recording, and configure menu options all with the tap of a button. The included 8GB SD card provides ample storage of video footage and makes it easy to back up recordings on your computer.
720p HD wireless video
Experience surveillance video that leaves nothing to the imagination. Record 720p video with audio for incredible picture quality that captures every detail. Video is recorded to the included SD card, making it easy to backup important footage. Choose from manual, motion or schedule recording per camera to create a truly custom surveillance solution. Experience true peace of mind with the gold standard in wireless security.
Remote connectivity for viewing on-the-go
Connect the monitor to your router to enable cloud connectivity, which lets you to view live and recorded video from anywhere in the world. Easy remote monitoring is a breeze to set up: simply download the free SD Pro app for your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device, scan the QR code on your monitor, and you're ready to go. Take advantage of manual recording, snapshots and two-way audio intercom using your mobile device. Push notifications with snapshot attachments keep you up-to-date with motion events captured by your cameras.
Expand your home monitoring system
Take your wireless security camera system to new heights with add-on cameras. The LW2762H security system can be expanded with 2 cameras for up to 4 cameras in total. Adding a camera to the system is simple – just pair the new camera to an open channel and start viewing 720p HD video instantly with no need to run video cables. High gain antennas ensure a long-range wireless signal, up to 160ft (50m) indoors and up to 500ft (152m) outdoors.
* Add-on camera model number: LW2770HAC1
Crystal clear night vision
Reliable security means protection at all times, including all through the night. First-class IR LED night vision technology and an integrated automatic Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) ensure detailed footage with accurate color representation in all lighting conditions. Clearly identify objects up to 65ft (20m) away in regular nighttime conditions and up to 45ft (14m) away in total darkness. Never lose sight of the things that matter most with clear viewing around the clock.
Superior motion-detection abilities
Two types of motion detection will drastically improve alert accuracy. Along with smart video motion detection, Passive Infrared (PIR) detection tracks heat from moving objects.
Audio monitoring and 2-way intercom
The wireless cameras feature a built-in microphone and speakers, letting you use your security system as an intercom. This means you can hear sounds from around your cameras, as well as communicate with people near the cameras using the microphone on the included monitor or a connected smartphone / tablet. Whether you’re instructing a postal worker or greeting a family member, the 2-way audio intercom is a great way to stay connected.
Weather resistant wireless cameras
Wireless convenience combined with rugged durability makes one of our toughest wireless security cameras to date. Our robust, weather resistant cameras are designed to stand up against the elements. Fortified design makes this camera perfect for outdoor surveillance, while the compact housing is suitable for home monitoring applications as well.
Wireless 720p HD Video Security System Features:
- 7” LCD monitor / recorder
- Weather resistant HD wireless cameras1
- Simple installation. No video cables required
- Free iOS / Android apps for smartphones & tablets2
- Record video in 720p HD with audio3
- Manual, motion, and schedule recording
- Triplex operation: view live video, record, and playback simultaneously
- Up to 45 days of recording4
- Pre-event motion detection recording
- Dual motion detection technology for more accurate alerts
- Motorized camera filter provides accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions
- Secure wireless signal
- Time and date stamped recordings for easy retrieval
- 2-way audio intercom
- Push notifications sent to your smartphone / tablet when motion is detected
- Expandable up to 4 cameras
- Night time viewing up to 65ft (20m) away in ambient night time lighting conditions and up to 45ft (14m) away in total darkness5
- High gain antennas provide up to 150ft (46m) indoor / 500ft (152m) outdoor wireless range 6
- 8GB SD card included; 64GB supported
- 1× 7” LCD Monitor
- 2× Wireless 720p HD Cameras
- 3× Power Adapters
- 1× Ethernet Cable
- 1× 8GB SD Memory Card
- Quick Setup Guides
1. Wireless cameras require a wired connection to power outlet. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications, install under shelter protected from the elements.
2. Requires a high speed Internet connection and a wired connection to a router (not included). An upload speed of 3Mbps is recommended for optimal video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com/support as new models become available in the market.
3. Viewing and recording in 720p resolution should be limited to 2 cameras. For systems using up to 4 cameras, VGA resolution is recommended for optimal video performance. 720p resolution recordings and live view can only be viewed in HD using devices that support 720p (1280×720) or higher resolutions. Included monitor resolution is 800×480.
4. Motion recording for a single camera based on VGA (640×480) recording resolution with 40 motion events per day and 30 second recording duration per event. Maximum recording time may vary based on the number of cameras that are recording, the amount of motion in the scene, and the size of the memory card used (8GB SD card included; 64GB supported).
5. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption.
6. Wireless cameras automatically reconnect with the receiver upon detecting low signal strength to optimize the wireless connection. Maximum wireless transmission range of 150ft (46m) indoors / 500ft (152m) outdoors. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in the path of the wireless signal.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.