Get FREE shipping on orders over $100
Wireless camera system with 4 weatherproof cameras and 16 channel DVR
Watch over your world from anywhere in the world delivering true peace of mind with the LH030 ECO Blackbox 3. This 16-channel DVR allows you to expand your surveillance capabilities with a total of up to 16 cameras. Featuring Stratus Connectivity our innovative hassle-free cloud connection, allows you to quickly and easily remotely connect to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. Download the free App, scan the QR code and start viewing your world securely online! Compatible with iOS and Android devices.
16-Channel Security Camera SystemThe ECO Blackbox 3 DVR is optimized for use with 960H compatible cameras. Industry leading 960H (960x480) recording resolution ensures high quality live-viewing and recording. A 34% increase over standard D1 resolution (DVD quality) and a 500% increase over CIF, gives a sharper, undistorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio with no stretched image. The DVR is also backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
960H resolutionRecord in real-time to the specialty 100% duty-cycle hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
Save time and money
Wireless cameras are a cost effective, easy-to-install alternative to wired surveillance cameras. No need to run cables - video and audio are transmitted wirelessly from the camera to the receiver. Simply power up the camera and receiver, connect the receiver to your DVR or TV, and away you go!
Signal guard technology
SignalGuard technology continuously monitors the signal quality from the wireless camera. The camera will automatically reconnect upon detecting interference or low signal strength for dependable, around-the-clock monitoring. Next generation Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology reduces interference and ensures the wireless signal is secure at all times.
Weather resistant, vandal resistant
This completely weatherproof (IP66 rated) camera is ideal for both indoor and outdoor applications. The camera's power cable has a weatherproof connector, which allows you to run the cable outdoors when connected to a sheltered power outlet. Improved cable pass-through mounting bracket conceals the power cable, protecting the camera from vandalism.
Long range night vision
The camera features 18 IR LEDs for exceptional night vision performance. See crystal clear images up to 140ft (43m) away in ambient night time lighting conditions and up to 100ft (30m) in total darkness for a wireless surveillance solution that works around the clock.
Digital Video Recorder Features:
- Tablet / smartphone viewing and playback1 †
- Lorex Stratus Connectivity - 3 step setup
- Superior 960H Resolution - 34% more detailed and true-to-life images2
- Real-time recording at 30fps per channel
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- Advanced mobile apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
- PC and Mac compatible
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs3
- H.264 video compression4
- Pentaplex operation - view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485). Remotely control through App
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA and BNC) to connect multiple monitors
- Automatic firmware upgrades over Internet ensure your system is secure and up to date5
1. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, check www.lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Optimized when used with 960H compatible cameras. DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
3. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Always update to the latest software (available at www.lorextechnology.com) after upgrading the DVR firmware.
† Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad