The TCX50PTZBW is a powerful camera bundle that will keep you one step ahead of intruders. This bundle combines a top-of-the-line Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) 1080p HD resolution IP security camera with a high-powered thermal security camera. The TCX thermal camera will give you the advantage to detect minute differences in heat that are invisible to the naked eye while the 1080p HD security camera will capture the specific details you need.
Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera with optical zoom
Full 1080p HD resolution (LNZ32P4B)
FIELD OF VIEW
Thermal camera ideal for perimeter security
Maximum thermal detection range
Full color night-time images (LNZ32P4B)
Thermal imagery for added security coverage
Alongside your PTZ security camera is a T4350BN TCX Mini Bullet thermal security camera. This camera constructs images from differences in heat energy. The body heat generated by humans or animals are easily seen in contrast to the cooler settings around them with a thermal camera. This makes it especially useful for security purposes. The T4350BNBW mini bullet thermal monitoring camera has a 50° field of view and can see up to 65ft / 20m, away, making it perfect for short-range perimeter, staircase, or entranceway security coverage.
1080p Pan/Tilt/Zoom security camera
The LNZ32P4B security camera is capable of recording smooth 30 frames-per-second 1080p resolution video. It can also see in virtually any direction, and zooms to make distant objects appear up-close thanks to its full Pan-Tilt-Zoom functionality:
- Advanced 355° rotation
- 90° tilt range
- Rapid 100° per second panning speed
- 4× optical zoom
- 16× digital zoom
PTZ adjustments can be made on-the-fly using your smart device or NVR. You can also program the camera to move around automatically in a preset viewing pattern for a wide range of coverage.
Why buy a thermal camera?
Thermal cameras are not affected by lighting changes and can continue to detect heat signatures through smoke, dust or even light fog. This allows thermal cameras to provide you with amazing Video Motion Detection (VMD) regardless of the time of day or most weather conditions. Heat patterns (typically emitted by people or machines) are easily detected by thermal cameras. This dramatically reduces the number of false alarms since only moving heat sources and not things such as blowing debris will trigger the motion detection.
Easy and clutter-free installation
These two cameras can be easily integrated into your IP security system by using the built-in PoE (power-over-ethernet) ports. Simply connect a single Cat5e Ethernet cable from the camera to the NVR and it will be up and running. This single cable:
- Carries HD and thermal video to your NVR (sold separately)
- Powers the security camera (requires a Lorex HD NVR or PoE switch)
- Enables PTZ camera controls from the NVR or mobile device
- Maintains a steady network connection
- Allows for flexible installation options (as no additional power is required)
See in color, even at night
Your thermal camera can see just as well at night as it can during the day since thermal imagery is not reliant on lighting conditions to construct video. Adding on to that, the LNZ32P4B high-definition security camera comes with our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology. This unique feature:
- Produces full color video in low-light conditions*
- Adds an extra level of visual detail. This additional information can help identify the color of clothes or cars
- Adds increased contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects
*This LNZ32P4B PTZ camera also features ClearNight technology for exceptional black and white low-light viewing if the environment is too dark for color imaging.
Weatherproof with extreme temperature tolerance
Both the T4350BN mini bullet thermal security camera and the LNZ32P4W Pan-Tilt-Zoom camera are rated IP66 (weatherproof) and can endure harsh weather conditions. They will even continue to operate in extreme freezing temperatures.
122°F | 50°C
-40°F | -40°C
- More reliable than visible cameras, high-contrast thermal imaging results in a dramatic reduction in false alarms.
- Not affected by changes in lighting, low-contrast scenes or inclement weather
- No illumination is required
- Outperforms comparably priced visual cameras at night and in challenging lighting conditions
- Detection with built-in VMD or third-party analytics
- Detection Range: 50° ~ 20m
- Clear video 24/7 for video alarm verification
- Tri-mode connection: IP, MPX (HDCVI) and analog video outputs
- PoE Class 3 & 12 VDC, Indoor/outdoor IP66, temp range -40°C - 50°C