Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
The LH330 LOREX Edge2 Surveillance dvr with security cameras is small yet powerful solution of your security issues. The DVR features the Triple Touch Technology as a surveillance solution for the modern consumer.
- HDMI output in full 1080p – simple connection to HDTVs1
- Triple Touch Technology using a touch screen monitor2, Light touch front panel controls, smartphones / tablets
- 24x7 100% duty cycle HDD
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remotely control the system simultaneously
- Recording options : Motion, schedule or continuous
- Small form factor (11.6 x 6.5 x 1.3”)
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports (mouse, touch monitor, backup, firmware upgrade)
- VESA Mount (easily mounts to the back of an LCD monitor)‡
- “Flex” IR extender for remote control (line-of-sight not required)
- Swipe-to-Switch dynamic allocation of camera location in live viewing
- Intuitive search at your finger tips with multi-channel preview second by second
- Scroll-to-Search through recorded event list with image preview
- Covert camera feature allows the DVR administrator to monitor cameras while hiding them for regular users
- Multi-language interface (21 languages supported)
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485)
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smartphones†
- Dedicated iPad™ app with multi-channel live viewing, playback, backup & setup
- Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard 3
- Lorex Edge Client Software:
• PC (Microsoft Windows™ 7/Vista/XP compatible) using client software (included) & web browser.
• Mac remote client software (included)
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Instant e-mail alerts with snap shot attachments and web link
- CEC energy efficient power adapter
- Energy efficient HDD
- Industry standard video inputs (BNC) and outputs (HDMI, VGA)
- ‡Easily mounts to the back of an LED or LCD monitor (requires clear access to the VESA mounting holes)
- Super+ resolution sensor provides clear video day and night
- IR Cut Filter provides accurate color reproduction in any lighting conditions
- BrightNight and close-up recognition in the dark4
- Extreme temperature performance
- Anti-glare ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- All purpose cameras with flex mounting for indoor or outdoor installation (IP66)5
1. HDMI output 1080p (1920x1080) for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 704x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
2. Touch operation with Windows™ 7 Touch compatible touch screen monitor via USB connection.
3. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
4. IR illumination range under ideal conditions. Objects at or beyond this range may be partially or completely obscured, depending on the camera application.
5. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
† Instant Mobile Viewing on iPad™, iPhone™ , BlackBerry (supported model numbers: 9000, 9700, 9800) and Android (version 2.1). Selectable one channel live viewing. Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). Router port forwarding required. For the latest smart phone compatibility list check wwww.lorextechnology.com as new smart phone models become available in the market.
‡ Easily mounts to the back of an LCD monitor with VESA standard mounting holes and an independent stand. Requires clear access to the 75 x 75, 100 x100 & 200 x 200 mm VESA mounting holes.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.