Lorex introduces a high quality LH120 system connecting you to your entire property, expandable up to 16 cameras. Record continuously for weeks, or months with motion activated recording, and receive instant email alerts. View &control your system via PC or Mac. Watch on your tablet or smart-phone with free Apps. The indoor/outdoor cameras have flexible mounting stands for easy installation onto a wall, ceiling or countertop. IR Cut Filter provides accurate color reproduction in any lighting conditions.
- H.264 video compression1
- Real time recording @ 360 x 240 resolution
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Back Up & Remotely Control the system simultaneously
- 24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smart phones†
- Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard 2
- PC & Mac compatible (Internet Explorer & Safari browsers)†
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Instant email alerts
- All purpose cameras with flex mounting
- IR Cut Filter provides accurate color reproduction in any lighting conditions
- Advanced day/night mode - picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in all low light conditions
- Install indoor or outdoors (IP66)***
1. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
3. IR Illumination range under ideal conditions. Actual range and clarity may vary depending on scene/object reflection and camera application. Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions.
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
† PC (Microsoft Windows™ 7/Vista/XP) compatible using Internet Explorer browser. Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6 or above using Safari browser.
† Smartphone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad™, iPhone™, Android (version 1.5 & above), Windows Mobile (6.0, 6.5), Symbian 3rd & 5th generation phones. Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). Router port forwarding required. For the latest compatibility list, check www.lorextechnology.com as new models become available in the market.