The Lorex LIVE SD Series is a wireless home camera system with SD card recording. The LW92 is a fast and easy way to add video security to your home or small business providing video signal that is clear, secure, and interference-free. The digital wireless micro-receiver easily plugs directly into your TV, DVR or surveillance monitor. Set up the security camera near the front or back doors, garage, backyard, patio, kid's room, or any location that you would like to keep an eye on. No need to run video cables between the cameras and the receiver. With the LIVE SD digital wireless technology, installation is made easy! Just connect the camera and receiver to a nearby power outlet and you're all set. Protect your home, family or business with ease using the Lorex LIVE SD digital wireless video security system.
Wireless home camera system - a way to stay aware.
LCD Receiver Features:
- Simple installation. No video cables required1
- Integrated digital video recorder, SD™ memory card included
- Multiple recording options: manual, motion or schedule2
- Time and date stamped recordings for easy retrieval
- Simulated picture frame using pre-programmed images3
- Two-Way Audio communication for Intercom usage
- View up to 4 cameras at the same time or in sequence
- Tabletop, wall or under-counter mountable monitor
- Built-in motion sensor for accurate motion detection
- Exclusive built-in infrared camera lens filter for accurate color reproduction under all lighting conditions
- Night viewing up to 40ft (12m)4
- Install cameras indoors or outdoors5
- Up to 150ft indoor / 450ft outdoor wireless range6
See, Hear, & Record.
Monitor your cameras and record video clips with advanced motion detection.
Connect the monitor to a computer to view from anywhere in the world using Skype™*
Quick & Easy Setup.
No video extension cables, no expensive installation. Place cameras indoors or outdoors. Compact all-in-one solution.
Privacy & Peace of Mind.
Monitor with confidence knowing the digital signal is secure, private, and can't be picked up by nosey neighbours.
View multiple locations simultaneously! Expandable up to 4 cameras.
1. Cameras require a local power outlet.
2. Local viewing up to 4 cameras simultaneously. Local recording and playback of one camera at a time.
3. Five preloaded scenery images enable digital picture frame simulation when no motion is detected by the camera. When motion is detected, image changes to the camera detecting motion. No ability to upload your own pictures.
4. Stated IR Illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
5. Weather resistant. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications install under shelter protected from the elements.
6. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
* Remote connection requires driver installation on home PC (CD included), a wired USB connection between the monitor and PC (USB cable included) and a high speed internet connection. PC must be turned ON and Skype™ application must be running. Remote viewing is limited to a single camera and is not selectable remotely.