1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
3. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
4. Compatible with Lorex PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
5. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
Keep watch over the things that matter most with this professional-grade security camera system from Lorex, featuring four 4K 8MP Ultra HD cameras. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security without needing professional installation.
Accessing your security system on the go has never been easier with Lorex Cloud connectivity, remote viewing in just 3 simple steps – watch your cameras from anywhere on a PC or Mac, or with the free apps for your smartphone or tablet (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™). Stunning high definition video ensures you never miss out on important details. Video surveillance has never looked this good, at such an affordable price!.
4K NVR can support up to 8 cameras
4 bullet IP cameras
Maximum night vision range
Maximum Capacity 2 x 6TB hard drives
Lorex Cloud apps for smartphones & tablets
Introducing Lorex Cloud – our exclusive remote access technology for viewing live and recorded video from your security cameras on your smartphone or tablet. The Lorex Cloud mobile app is easy to use and ready in 3 steps – just download the free app for iPhone®, iPad® or Android™, scan the NVR’s QR code, and start viewing your cameras from anywhere with no recurring fees.
SUPER HD 4MP recording – double the detail of 1080p HD
Heighten your perception with the outstanding level of detail that SUPER HD 4 MegaPixel (4MP) has to offer. The 8 included bullet security cameras support 4MP (2688×1520) HD recording for crisp live viewing and recording that boasts double the detail of 1080p HD.
Powerful HD recording & 4K capability
Experience the next generation of high definition video recording. The included recorder supports recording from 720p all the way up to 4K HD resolution. Record smooth HD video in real-time on every channel, no matter what resolution. Industry-leading 4K resolution (3840×2160)* ensures the highest level of detail in your recordings. Advanced H.264 & H.265 compression technologies maximize recording efficiency, helping you to get the most out of your available hard drive space.
* 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording
4K resolution video clarity
The 8mp security camera at the core of the LNB81113B bullet security camera is capable of recording a 4K pixel resolution of 3840 x 2160 at 15 frames-per-second (FPS). This resolution will deliver extremely detailed images and allow for greater digital zooms so you can see further into the distance. This camera also uses industry leading H.265 compression, which offers significant bandwidth and video storage capacity over older compression technologies.
Easy, single-cable installation per camera
Installation is quick and easy with only a single cable required for each camera. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports are built right into the NVR, which connect to the provided Ethernet cables. Each Ethernet cable:
- Carries HD video & audio (microphone required) to the NVR
- Powers the security camera with no additional power adapters required
- Provides control over PTZ cameras (sold separately)
Does this 4K security camera have night vision?
Powerful infrared (IR) LEDs will protect your property, even during the darkest hours of the night. Clearly see up to 130ft / 40m away with the help of ambient lighting or up to 90ft / 27m away in total darkness with the LNB8111B 4K security camera. It uses an integrated infrared cut filter that switches on and off between day and night to ensure accurate color reproduction during the day and crisp black and white video throughout the night.
Motion detection & other smart monitoring
Even the most vigilant homeowners just don't have time to review hours of security footage. Our security systems come loaded with advanced features to help you monitor smarter. Motion detection comes as a standard feature, allowing you to save hard drive space by only recording scenes of movement. You can also choose to receive email alerts of motion events with snapshot attachments, or push notifications sent to your smartphone or tablet.
Enhanced Security Monitoring with HDR
Your security camera uses HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology that works to ensure you capture the most important details, regardless of lighting conditions. Dynamic range is measured as the difference between the brightest point and the darkest point of the video. HDR technology uses this difference to automatically adjust the picture's brightness, resulting in optimized, highly-detailed security video.
All-weather security camera
Your 4K security camera is rated IP66. This ensures safe outdoor installations. Furious winds, torrential downpours, and furious snowstorms are no match for this rugged security camera. It will even continue to operate in freezing climates as low as -22°F / -30°C. So go ahead and place this security camera where you need it most. Its heavy duty metal housing is well equipped to withstand both the elements and vandalism.
- Real-time recording up to 8MP on all channels – 4× the detail of 1080p @ 30/25fps
- Supports industry-leading 4K recording1
- 8/16/32 built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- RapidRecap® – see the day in a minute with hours of activity compiled into a short video summary
- Lorex Cloud™ apps for live viewing, playback, video recording & snapshots (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™)2
- PC and Mac compatible – Lorex Cloud™ video management software gives you complete control over your security system from anywhere2
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive3
- Expandable high capacity storage up to 12TB (max 2×6TB HDD)
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network4
- 4K video output – view multiple HD channels at once in full resolution on a 4K TV
- H.265 / H.264 video compression offers reduced file size and network strain for remote viewing3
- Mirror hard drive recording – secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive5
- Pentaplex Operation – view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- Convenient front panel button controls
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Dual video outputs (HDMI and VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD & 4K TVs
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up-to-date6
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Multi-streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
Each LNR600 Includes:
1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- UltraHD 4K image sensor delivers 4x the detail of 1080p1
- 4K video recording provides ultraHD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- IR night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting and 90ft (27m) in total darkness2
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive.
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Wide angle 88° field of view (horizontal)
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 100ft (30m) UL-compliant cable suitable for surface and in-wall installation
- Extend the camera's video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Single-screw bracket adjustment for faster installation
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof metal housing for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)3
Each LNB8111B Includes:
1. Compatible with the Lorex HD LNR600 Series only. For the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
3. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.