Experience high definition image quality with the simplicity of plug and play installation. Our LX4471W HD Wireless Video Security System is the ultimate in Do-It-Yourself security, offering professional performance without the need for professional installation. This security system includes our LH041 Series HD DVR with 4× 720p HD wireless security cameras for the perfect blend of wireless convenience and powerful performance. A high-capacity security-grade 1TB HDD is pre-installed, allowing you record days of footage as lifelike as life itself. Maintain vigilance with 720p HD picture quality in your corner.
HD DVR supports up to 4 cameras
4 × 720p HD wireless video cameras
Maximum night vision range
Expandable up to 4TB
FLIR® Secure™ enabled
FLIR Secure™ apps for smartphones & tablets
Introducing FLIR Secure™ – our exclusive remote access technology for viewing live and recorded video from your security cameras on your smartphone, tablet or computer. The FLIR Secure™ mobile app is easy to use and ready in 3 steps – just download the free app for iPhone®, iPad® or Android™, scan the DVR's QR code, and start viewing your cameras from anywhere with no recurring fees. You can also use a web browser on your PC or Mac computer to access your security cameras through the FLIR Secure™ web viewing portal for peace of mind no matter where in the world you are.
RapidRecap® – see the day in a minute
RapidRecap™ compiles hours’ worth of activity into a short video summary. It connects you to all the day's events in a flash. See your kids coming home, your garbage being collected, your pets getting up to their usual mischief – all in an instant! Timestamping of moving objects tells you what happened and when. Experience the rapid way to stay connected and start to see more while watching less.
720p HD wireless video
Experience the perfect blend of simple setup and high performance with 720p wireless video security cameras. No need to run video cables – our high-definition cameras transmit 720p HD video wirelessly to the weatherproof receiver connected to the DVR. The receiver is fully weatherproof, allowing greater reception with outdoor wireless cameras for outdoor wireless range of up to 500ft (152m).
Motion detection & other smart monitoring
Even the most vigilant homeowners just don't have the time to review hours of security footage, or to keep checking throughout the day to make sure all is well. Our security systems come loaded with advanced features to help you monitor smarter. Motion detection comes as a standard feature, allowing you to save hard drive space by only recording scenes of movement. You can also choose to receive email alerts of motion events with snapshot attachments, or push notifications sent to your smartphone / tablet.
Long range night vision
Stay confident that your wireless security cameras will never miss a beat with professional-grade night vision that leaves nothing to the imagination. Our infrared (IR) LEDs provide unparalleled performance in the dark, allowing you to clearly see up to 120ft (37m) away in regular nighttime conditions, and up to 80ft (24m) away in total darkness. The integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off between day and night, ensuring accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions.
Weatherproof wireless cameras
Our rugged, weatherproof cameras are IP66-rated to ensure protection against all types of bad weather. Be it heavy wind, rain, or snow, we’ve engineered our cameras to withstand the most unforgiving of North American climates. The cable pass-through design of the cameras allows for clean installation with no unsightly cables and also protects against tampering and vandalism.
Security-grade hard drive
Record crisp 720p video to the pre-installed 1TB security grade hard drive. The 100% duty-cycle hard drive is designed for surveillance, providing reliable storage for weeks or even months of security footage. You can customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 720p HD (1280×720) for the highest video quality, or set to a lower resolution for improved recording efficiency.
Digital Video Recorder Features:
- HD 720p recording resolution1
- Tablet / smartphone viewing and playback2
- FLIR Secure™ app with 3-step setup (first-generation Lorex Stratus app also supported)2
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HDTVs
- Record to included security grade hard drive with no recurring fees
- H.264 video compression offers reduced file size and network strain for remote viewing
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- Pentaplex operation – view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- Dual video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- Advanced mobile apps with live viewing, playback & video recording3
- PC and Mac compatible
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- Automatic firmware upgrades over the Internet ensures your system is always up to date3
Wireless HD Security Cameras:
- HD 720p wireless video with H.264 compression4
- SignalGuard Technology continuously monitors the wireless signal and automatically reconnects upon detecting low signal strength
- Next generation adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology greatly reduces conflicts with competing signals
- IR cut filter achieves accurate color reproduction in varying lighting conditions
- Long range night vision up to 120ft (37m) / 80ft (28m)5
- Simple installation. No video cable required6
- Weatherproof (IP66) camera and power connectors for outdoor or indoor installation7
- High gain antennas provide up to 160ft (50m) indoor / 500ft (152m) outdoor wireless range8
- Vandal resistant camera design with cable pass-through mounting brackets
- Weatherproof receiver can be installed outdoors for improved range7
1. Compatible with Lorex 720p HD wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Requires a high speed Internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 3.5Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new models become available in the market.
3. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the DVR automatically over the Internet. Always update to the latest software (available at www.lorextechnology.com) after upgrading the DVR firmware.
4. The LWU3624 / LWU3622 Series is compatible with Lorex LH050 / LH041 Series DVRs only. Visit www.lorextechnology.com for the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders.
5. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
6. Camera and receiver requires a wired connection to an electrical outlet (power adapters included).
7. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
8. Maximum wireless transmission range. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in path of wireless signal. Install receiver outdoors for best performances.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.