Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Experience the home video monitor of tomorrow today! The LNC200 Series are the first wireless IP cameras of their kind, capturing 720p HD video in real-time (30fps). Connect to the camera using your computer, smartphone or tablet to monitor your property from anywhere in the world. The LNC200 Series goes a step beyond other home video monitors with additional features to help you stay connected – a built-in temperature sensor, two-way audio using an internal microphone and speaker, and advanced motion/audio sensors are just a few of the things that put this wireless HD IP camera ahead of its time.
Simple 3 step setup on smartphones & tablets
For quick & easy 3 step setup, all you have to do is download the free Lorex Ping app, scan the QR code on the back of the camera with your smartphone or tablet, and start viewing live video from the camera. Never before has it been such a breeze to set-up a wireless network camera. The QR code acts as the camera’s ID, and once you scan it, you’re instantly connected to the camera over the Internet.
Dual Lens Technology
For home and business owners who want to stay aware of their property 24/7, the integrated dual lens allows the camera to record high quality HD video in all light conditions. One lens is devoted to daytime viewing, providing pristine and colorful video. The other lens is specially designed for low-light conditions, offering you authentic footage around the clock. The camera boasts a powerful infrared LED that allows for clear nighttime viewing up to 30ft (9m) away in total darkness.
Configure your camera on any device - no PC required
The LNC200 Series is optimized for use with mobile devices. The free Lorex Ping app allows you to connect to the camera in mere minutes using a supported iOS® or Android™ device. You can also connect to the camera using a PC or Mac computer. Lorex’s suite of free camera management applications for mobile devices & computers give you complete control of your IP camera from anywhere in the world.
Advanced recording options
LNC200 Series cameras let you record video to a variety of devices. You can record to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac using Lorex’s free camera management software. The camera also supports microSD storage for recording directly to the camera, as well as recording to a NAS (Network Attached Storage) device with no recurring fees! The camera uses H.264 video compression technology to maximize recording space and conserve Internet bandwidth so you can playback captured footage on your device straight away.
Notifications for motion and audio alerts
The powerful LNC200 Series allows you to setup alerts for sounds and movement captured by the camera. The camera keeps you informed by sending a notification to your email when a loud noise occurs at your property, or if movement was detected while you’re away. Notifications come with a snapshot attachment of the event so you know exactly what happened.
STAY CONNECTED IN HD - ANYWHERE YOU GO
- View, record & playback in Real-Time HD
- Free App. No recurring fees
- 720p HD day & night video
- Listen & Talk with Two-Way Audio
- Motion & Temperature Push Notifications
- QuickScan set up in Seconds
RECORD, PLAYBACK & SHARE IN HD.
Record directly to the camera, your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. Multiple recording options, no recurring fees.*
DUAL MOTION DETECTION.
Advanced audio & motion sensors with smart video motion detection for improved alert accuracy.
TWO WAY TALK.
Built-in speaker and microphone allow for easy intercom communication.
Activate your camera by simply scanning a QR code with your smartphone or tablet.
IP camera Features:
- iOS, Android, PC and Mac compatible*
- Mega-pixel for up to 1280x800 resolution at 30fps
- Wi-Fi & wired internet connectivity
- Easy connection to Wi-Fi networks with WPS 1
- Night vision up to 30ft with single high-power IR LED 2
- microSD recording & playback supported 3
- 5 second pre-recording on SD card
- Dual motion detection : PIR & video
- Sound activated alerts
- Infrared thermometer and temperature alarm control
- Push notification of events & email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Built-in speaker and microphone for 2-way audio
- H.264 video compression
- Supports up to 20 simultaneous users 4
- Triple streaming for simultaneous SD card, PC and Mobile Recording
- Flexible indoor mounting (counter, wall, ceiling)
- Watchdog function to prevent system failure
IP cameras include:
- 1 IP Camera
- 1 Camera Bracket
- 1 Ethernet cable
- 1 Power adapter,
- Quick Start Guide
- CD (user manual included on CD)
1. Compatible with WPS enabled routers (not included).
2. Infrared illumination range under ideal conditions. Actual range and clarity may vary depending on scene/object reflection and camera application.
3. microSD Card not included (supports up to 32GB).
4. Connection speed may vary depending internet bandwidth. Selectable single camera viewing on smartphones.