Experience the next generation of premium, do-it-yourself security with the LNR110 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR). Our cutting-edge NVR is bundled with weatherproof HD IP cameras to provide stunning 1080p HD recording in real-time on all channels. Each camera requires just a single Ethernet cable connecting it to the NVR, which provides both power and video using Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology. Connect the cameras to the NVR's 8 integrated PoE ports for a truly plug-and-play surveillance experience that will have you up and running in no time. Maintain vigilance with the ultimate in recording resolution and picture quality in your corner.
The LNR110 Series features a simplified installation that saves time when setting up your cameras. The auto-detect function automatically discovers and configures compatible IP cameras on the same local network as the NVR. Simply connect your cameras to the built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports using a single Cat5E Ethernet cable - no power supply required.
This HD NVR is compatible with Lorex PoE IP cameras only. It is not compatible with third-party IP cameras. Click here for full camera compatibility list.
Remote viewing with FLIR Cloud
Introducing FLIR Cloud™, our innovative hassle-free cloud connection service. Say goodbye to IP & router port forwarding issues - you can quickly and easily connect to your security system using a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. FLIR Cloud™ connects you to your system remotely within minutes on your iOS
Network Video Recorder Features:
- High definition 1080p Recording
- Real-time recording at 25/30fps per channel1
- 4/8 Built in PoE (Power Over Ethernet) ports providing video and power on a single Ethernet cable
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network2
- Expand your system with a network PoE switch, sold separately3
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive4
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- Simultaneous playback and live view on the same screen
- Selectable area digital zoom in live view and playback
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- H.264 video compression4
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs
- Keep up to date with automatic firmware upgrades5
- 3-step remote view with Lorex Cloud™6
- PC and Mac compatible7
- Free iOS and Android compatible apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot7
- Dedicated iPad app with multi-channel live viewing and playback7
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
1. Real time recording on 4/8 Channels at 1080p (1920x1080), 720p (1280x720).
2. Compatible with Lorex 1080p wired PoE HD cameras only. Click here for a list of compatible cameras.
3. 4 channel NVR includes 4 built in PoE ports. 8 channel NVR includes 8 built in PoE ports.
4. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
5. The NVR firmware and software must be upgraded to the latest version to use the Lorex Cloud™ service. When the system is connected to the Internet, it will automatically alert you if there is a firmware upgrade available.
6. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 1Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
7. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.