Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p wired PoE HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
4. Instant playback feature available on one camera at a time during live view (when in quad or multiple live camera viewing mode).
5. The NVR firmware and software must be upgraded to the latest version to use the Lorex Cloud™ service. When the system is connected to the Internet, it will automatically alert you if there is a firmware upgrade available.
6. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 1Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
7. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support.