Get FREE shipping on orders over $100
Experience true peace of mind with the powerful new 24-channel ECO6 Stratus DVR, bundled with 12 premium bullet cameras. This impressive security camera system offers real-time (30fps) 960H video recording on every channel for smooth, high-quality recordings across the board. The included bullet cameras use an advanced new megapixel image sensor, providing 900TVL resolution for video quality unparalleled by other analog security cameras. The 24-channel ECO6 DVR with 900TVL bullet cameras provide a heightened level of detail and clarity, ensuring you never miss out on important details.
View your system from anywhere with Lorex Stratus remote connectivity
Lorex is ushering in a new era of on-the-go monitoring with Stratus Connectivity - a groundbreaking service that uses cloud technology to connect your smartphone or tablet to your cameras. Say goodbye to port forwarding and networking issues - simply download the free app, scan the DVR's QR code, and start viewing your cameras with no recurring fees. View your world with this premium security camera system anywhere you go on your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac with free dedicated Lorex® apps, supporting iPhone™, iPad™, Android.
24/7 security-grade hard drive
Record in real-time to the specialty 100% duty-cycle hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
This premium security system includes 12 960H weatherproof bullet cameras, boasting 900TV lines of resolution for unmatched picture quality. The cameras have a vandal resistant design with a cable pass through bracket, allowing you to keep cables out of sight and inaccessible to intruders. The weatherproof rated (IP66) cameras are resistant to harsh temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C), making them suitable for outdoor applications in colder climates. Each bullet camera uses 24 IR LED's for a stellar night vision range of up to 130ft (40m) in ambient night time conditions, and up to 90ft (28m) in total darkness. ClearNight Imaging technology and Day/Night mode provide enhanced low light performance for a surveillance solution that performs around the clock.
Digital Video Recorder Features:
- Tablet / smartphone viewing and playback1 †
- Lorex Stratus Connectivity - 3 step setup
- Superior 960H Resolution - 34% more detailed and true-to-life images2
- Real-time recording at 30fps per channel
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- Advanced mobile apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
- PC and Mac compatible
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs3
- H.264 video compression4
- Pentaplex operation - view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485). Remotely control through App
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA and BNC) to connect multiple monitors
- Automatic firmware upgrades over Internet ensure your system is secure and up to date5
- 1.3 Megapixel image sensor (900 TVL resolution)
- Lightweight yet extremely durable Polycarbonate housing
- Integrated automatic Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) ensures accurate color representation in all lighting conditions
- Day/Night mode: Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- BrightNight viewing with enhanced low light image sensor
- Close-up recognition at night with auto light compensation prevents wash-out effect
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & up to 90ft (28m) away in total darkness6
- Modern two-tone design - residential and business friendly
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- 3.6mm wide-angle lens captures a wide field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Ideal for outdoor & indoor applications (IP66 Rated)7
- Removable camera base and integrated 3ft camera cable for hassle-free and flexible installation
- Versatile mounting options: ceiling, counter or wall mountable
- 60ft BNC/Power extension cable included per camera
- Energy-efficient CEC (California Energy Commission) compliant power adapter included
- You don't have to be a wiz to set up your system. Lorex Stratus Connectivity provides the fastest and simplest connectivity option using your mobile device in three easy steps.
- Advanced controls via free Lorex ECO Stratus app: multi-channel live viewing, single channel search and playback, video and snap shot recording directly to your mobile device and PTZ controls.
- Automatic firmware upgrade. The DVR will check for the latest firmware available assuring you that your system is secure and up to date. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Always update to the latest software (available at www.lorextechnology.com) after upgrading the DVR firmware.
- Record on a reliable 24/7 100% duty HDD (Hard Disc Drive) that is designed for surveillance purposes.
- Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
- Unique continuous recording with motion activated visual alerts inform you when motion is detected (e.g. when someone enters your store). No longer do you have to make a choice between continuous or motion recording options.
- HDMI output for convenient connection to HDTVs. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
- A total of 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA, and BNC) allow you to connect to multiple monitors simultaneously, ideal for setting up public view monitors in a business application.
- Dependable time stamps - your DVR will always record with accurate time stamps thanks to Lorex NTP (Network Time Protocol) that automatically synchronizes with the atomic clock.
- Day Light Savings mode - no need to remember to change the time, the system will do it for you automatically.
- Lorex DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) available as an optional connectivity method for advanced users. Router port-forwarding required.
- Intuitive user interface with a simple Copy feature allowing you to copy your settings from one camera to all cameras saving you time when programming your DVR.
- Digital zoom allows you to get a closer view while in live viewing full screen mode.
1. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, check www.lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Optimized when used with 960H compatible cameras. DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
3. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Always update to the latest software (available at www.lorextechnology.com) after upgrading the DVR firmware.
6. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambientlighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location,viewing area and light reflection / absorption level of object.
7. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
† Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad