Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Watch over your world from anywhere in the world usingusing this economical LH010H security DVR solution that is ideal for business or home. The DVR is both PC and Mac compatible, and you can connect and view your system on the go with your tablet or smartphone over a 3G/4G or WiFi network. Record on a surveillance grade hard drive, designed for 24/7 operation providing weeks or even months of reliable recording. Connect to any TV/PC/CCTV monitor with industry standard HDMI/VGA/BNC inputs to view up to 4 monitors simultaneously. Intuitive menu options with simple icons allow for fast and efficient DVR programming.
Security DVR features:
- H.264 video compression1
- HDMI output (HDMI cable included for simple connection to HDTVs)2
- Real time recording: 8/16ch: (360x240), 4ch: (720x240) resolution
- 960H (960x480) recording resolution capable3
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Back Up & Remotely Control the systemsimultaneously
- 24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485). Remotely control through App
- Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard4
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smart phones & Tablets5
- PC and Mac Compatible (Internet Explorer & Safari browsers)
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remoteconnectivity at all times
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Accurate Time Stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smart phones†
- Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard
- PC & Mac compatible (Internet Explorer & Safari browsers)
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Instant email alerts
- HDMI output (HDMI cable included in the 16ch DVR) for convenient connection to HD TVs.6
- Keep in Touch with your world. PC or Mac to connect, view and control your system remotely.
- You don't have to be a wiz to set up this product. Internet setup wizard, and dedicated Apps give you the
peace of mind at the tip of your fingers.
- Simple to use Apps with multi-camera live viewing and instant connection allows you to keep an eye on the
things that matter to you most.
- Record on a reliable 24/7 100% duty HDD (Hard Disc Drive) that is designed for surveillance purposes.
- Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at D1 (720x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time (720 x 240 or 360 x 240).
- Simple setup - easy Copy feature allows you to copy your settings from one camera to all cameras saving you time when programming your DVR.
- Dependable time stamps - your security DVR will always record with accurate time stamps thank to LOREX NTP (Network Time Protocol) that syncs with the atomic clock as well as advanced Day Light Saving modes.
- Reliable DDNS and email relay service. Register for a free DDNS service (one web address to remember) providing you with connectivity you can count on at all times.
- A total of 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA, BNC) allows you to connect to multiple monitors simultaneously.7
- Ideal for business applications where you have the DVR in the back office as well as a public view monitor.
- Picture in Picture (PIP) allows you to monitor a scene in full screen mode while keeping an eye on up to two other locations simultaneously.
- Digital zoom allows you to get a closer view while in live viewing full screen mode.
- Unique continuous recording with motion activated visual alerts inform you when motion is detected (e.g. when someone enters your store). No longer do you have to make a choice between continuous or motion recording option.
- 1 x DVR with Pre-Installed HDD
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Mouse
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 1 x Documentation &Software CD
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Instruction Manual
1. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
2. HDMI output (1920x1080) for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to amaximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
3. When used with 960H compatible cameras. DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
4. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
5. Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad®, iPhone®, Android (version 1.5 & above),Windows Mobile (6.0, 6.5), Symbian 3rd & 5th generation phones. Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). Router port forwarding required.For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new models become available in the market.
6. Video output resolution scaled up, auto adjusts to the connected monitor via HDMI connection (8 Channel Video only, 16 Channel Video and Audio).
High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 720 x 480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
7. Supported monitors: 8 channel up to 4 monitors, 16 channel up to 3 monitors (VGA/HDMI cannot be connected simultaneously).