It's important to keep an eye on what's happening inside and outside the house. The Lorex Live Sense video baby monitor allows you to do both. Our latest monitoring tool features two unique wireless cameras: one is perfect for your baby's nursery, while the other's a durable outdoor surveillance camera that captures day and night time footage. The indoor camera also features night vision, making it easy for you to dote on your little one during bedtime. Our 3.5” LCD video monitor is compact, rechargeable and ideal for carrying with you around the house. The monitor doubles as an intercom tool, allowing you to communicate with your lovely child and incoming guests.
Model no.: LW242PK2
The outdoor surveillance camera is both high-tech and extremely easy to use. It comes with PIR motion sensors that detect outside movements with impeccable accuracy. The built-in infrared LED's produces a pristine image even when it's pitch dark! You can view up to 40ft during night time. Our camera offers an outdoor wireless range of 450 ft., so you can see what's going on outside your door from practically anywhere in the house. If that range isn't enough, you may choose to extend it by simply using higher power antennas (sold separately).
Imagine hearing the doorbell and being able to answer it from anywhere in the house. That's actually possible thanks to the system's intercom feature. The two-way audio allows you to communicate with whoever is at your door by simply using the video monitor to chat. And of course, our indoor camera is similarly equipped so that mom and dad can listen to the baby and communicate from any room in the house.
Lorex Baby knows it's crucial to be able to check on your precious angel during bedtime. That's why we've added night vision to our innovative baby camera. This special tool turns on automatically when it's dark, so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the crystal clear image. Night vision eliminates the risk of waking up your little one at night (you're welcome!). To top things off, we've added other cool features you can use during bedtime. Our built-in temperature sensor, for example, notifies caregivers if the temperature in the baby's nursery changes.
Video baby monitor features:
- Compact, rechargeable video monitor1
- Talk-to-Baby intercom
- Temperature monitoring with alarm
- Sooth Baby with built-in lullabies
- See Baby at all times with automatic night vision
- Secure, interference free, long range digital signal2
- High contrast 3.5” color LCD monitor
- Grows with your family (expandable, maximum of 4 cameras)3
- Sound activated video-to-SD card recording4
- Remote Viewing. See what’s happening while you are away . View video using the handheld monitor from anywhere in the world using Skype™.
- Remote Lullabies. Featuring built-in lullabies, the LIVE Sense can help soothe your baby. Select a lullaby and watch your baby fall asleep.
- Capture, Store and Share. Instantly capture those special events in your child’s life with one-touch video recording or set it to record upon hearing your baby. Playback videos on the handheld monitor, or transfer them easily to a PC or Mac and share them on sites such as Facebook™ and Youtube™.
- Temperature Monitoring. The LIVE Sense includes an electronic temperature sensor so you can monitor the climate in a baby or elderly’s room. A built-in alarm will warn you if the temperature changes outside of the selected desired range.
- Talk with Baby. Two-way audio between the camera and monitor allows you to talk to your loved ones, even if you are not in the same room.
- Grows with your Family. Add additional cameras as your family grows. Have a camera in the baby’s room, the play room, the living room, or even pointing at the front door.
- Audio Monitor. Conserve battery life and sleep peacefully by using the LIVE Sense as an audio monitor only. With the LCD monitor turned off, you can continue to hear your baby while eliminating distractions for a peaceful sleep.
- View Day or Night. Keep an eye on Baby all night long with crystal clear automatic night vision. Check on little ones without the risk of waking them up.
- Multiple Viewing Options. Viewing modes include Single Channel, Scan (switch between single channels automatically), and Quad Split-Screen.
- Private and Secure. Digital signal with FHSS technology ensures a private and secure transmission between the camera and handheld monitor.
- Monitor Docking Cradle. No more plugging and unplugging of power cables so you can quickly get going. Simply slide the monitor into the docking cradle and remove it when it’s fully charged.
- Audio Indicator Lights. Audio indicator lights on the monitor visually show the level of noise being picked up by the camera. This extra pair of ears helps you be aware of what your baby is up to when you are in a noisy room.
- Feeding Timer. Keep track of feedings with a built-in timer.
Outdoor surveillance camera features
- Built-in PIR motion sensor for accurate motion detection
- Exclusive built-in infrared camera lens filter for accurate color reproduction under all lighting conditions
- Night viewing up to 40ft (12m)5
- Install cameras indoors or outdoors6
- Up to 150ft indoor / 450ft outdoor wireless range2
- SMA connector allows for the usage of higher power antennas to extend wireless range (antennas sold separately)
- 2-Way Audio communication for Intercom usage
Baby monitor includes
- 1 x Video baby monitor;
- 1 x Indoor wireless camera;
- 1 x Outdoor wireless camera with 2-way audio.
1. Battery life : Up to 4 hours.
2. Up to 450ft / 150m reception line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
3. Additional cameras sold separately.
4. MicroSD card reader not included.
5. Stated IR Illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
6. Weather resistant. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications install under shelter protected from the elements.