View the night as clear as day with the LDC7082 960H resolution weatherproof night vision security dome camera. Experience the exceptional with the advanced Sony EXView™ II image sensor delivering up to 700TV lines of resolution.
When used with a 960H DVR, this camera produces a sharper, undistorted image with a truer aspect ratio. Industry leading 960H recording resolution ensures high quality live-viewing and recording that is a 34% increase over standard D1 resolution and 5x of CIF.
Implementing Lorex ClearNight technology with Digital Noise Reduction, improves video quality in low light conditions and recording efficiency up to 30%. Coupled with a 6mm fixed lens covering a 50° diagonal field of view, the LDC7082 outside security camera is capable of up to 120ft night vision range in complete darkness and 180ft night vision in the ambient lighting, so you can stay aware and be confident with the LDC7082 security camera watching over your property.
Model no.: LDC7082
Outside security camera features:
- Advanced 960H Sony EXview™ II image sensor
- Video image processor delivers up to 700TV lines of resolution
- 960H (960x480) image sensor delivers up to 34% more resolution than D1 and 5 xmore than CIF 1
- True-to-life non-streched aspect ratio provides sharper, more detailed images
- 2.8-12mm manual zoom lens with customizable viewing angle (33°-104° diagonal field of view)
- ClearNight Imaging for enhanced low light performance improving recording efficiency up to 30%
- Night Vision up to 155ft away in ambient lighting conditions and up to 100ft away in total darkness 2
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof rated housing for indoors & outdoor installation (IP66) 3
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x 60ft BNC/Power extension cable
- 1 x BNC female/RCA male adapter
- 1 x 12V DC power adapter
1. When connected to a 960H capable DVR.
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/ absorption level of object.
3. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
* If light level is too low, camera will switch over to B/W for increased light sensitivity.