1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/support
3. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
4. Compatible with select Lorex PoE HD IP cameras. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorex.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
Lorex is proud to introduce this versatile 4K (8 megapixel) IP security bundle to our Nocturnal line-up. It includes our advanced 4K capable 16-channel N881 Network Video Recorder (NVR) and four bullet cameras that are capable of real-time 30 frames-per-second 4K recording. Additionally, they include a motorized zoom lens and audio recording. With all of this on your side, plus twelve open channels to add further cameras, you can protect your home or small business with absolute confidence.
For a limited time, receive an additional 2TB Hard Drive and a Solar Powered Yard Sign FREE with the purchase of this 4K Nocturnal IP NVR system. The free hard drive is intended for the second hard drive bay in the NVR to provide additional storage space or backup. Please see our How to Upgrade the Hard Drive of Your NVR support page for installation instructions.
Capture the details you need with 4K resolution
The cameras in this Nocturnal security system use an 8.51 MP image sensor. This sensor is the reason these cameras record crisp 4K video that is well-defined and highly detailed. They also use wide-angle lenses that provide expansive field-of-views.
4× better than 1080p
The additional resolution provided by your 4K security cameras might turn out to be the difference you need. Should an incident ever occur on your property, you will be able to digitally zoom in further on distant objects when analyzing footage. This is because every frame contains 4× more pixels than you would receive with a 1080p HD security camera. So the details won't blur together as quickly when you zoom in, which means you have a much better chance to capture the specific evidence you require.
Smooth 30FPS recording
The cameras in this system are capable of recording at a real-time 30 frames per second (FPS) recording rate in 4K Ultra HD resolution. This high frame rate will provide you with exceptionally smooth on-screen movement and help capture the precise moment you need for evidence, simply because there are more frames available to choose from.
- Real-time recording up to 8MP on all channels - 4× the detail of 1080p @ up to 25/30fps1
- Support for select Lorex 4K Ultra HD Active Deterrence Network Security cameras4
- 8/16 built in PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- Lorex Cloud™ apps for live viewing, playback, video recording & snapshots (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™)2
- PC and Mac compatible – Lorex Cloud™ video management software gives you complete control over your security system from anywhere2
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive3
- Expandable high capacity storage up to 16TB (max 2×8TB HDD)
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network4
- 4K video output – view multiple HD channels in full resolution on a 4K TV/Monitor
- H.265 / H.264 video compression offers reduced file size and network strain for remote viewing3
- Mirror hard drive recording - secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive5
- Pentaplex Operation - view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- Convenient front panel button controls
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up-to-date6
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Multi-streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- Dual video outputs (HDMI and VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD & 4K TVs/Monitors
Each LNR600X Includes:
1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Ultra HD 4K image sensor delivers 4× the detail of 1080p1
- 4K video recording provides ultra HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions2
- IR night vision range up to 350ft (107m) in ambient lighting3
- 3D-DNR Digital Noise Reduction for clear, accurate images
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology creates more detail in high-contrast scenes
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive4
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Remote zoom & focus, 2.7-12mm motorized varifocal AI lens, 102-39°(H) field of view
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 60ft (18m) CAT5e cable included per camera
- Extend the camera's video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Cold climate capability (-22F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof metal housing for outdoor & indoor installation (IP67 Rated)5
- ONVIF profiles S & T approved
|Effective pixel area||3840(H)x2160 (V)||IR LED quantity||4pcs|
|IR LED viewing angle||2× 45°, 2 × 100°||Camera FOV (H / V / D)||H:102°~39°; V:55°~22° D:125°~42°|
|Imaging Device||4K, 1/2.5 Inch||Effective Pixels||3840(H)x2160 (V)|
|Imager Type||CMOS||Image Readout||Progressive Scan|
|Day/Night||Auto(ICR)/Color/B/W||Field of View (H)||H:102°~39°|
|IR Illumination||76m||Video Output||RJ45|
|Electronic Shutter Range||1/3(4)~1/100000s||Lens Type||Motorized|
|Lens Mount||Board-in Type||Iris Type||Fixed|
|Video Compression||H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG||Aspect Ratio||16 : 9|
|Frame rates (Maximum)||4K (8mp) @ 30fps||Dynamic Range||Up to 90dB|
|Optical Zoom||4×||Digital Zoom||16x|
|Camera Body Material||Aluminum Alloy||Power Input||12V DC|
|Power over Ethernet||PoE (802.3af)||Power Consumption (Max)||7.8 W|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C~+60°C||Operating Humidity||Less then 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C~+60°C||Cold Start Temperature||-30°C|
Each LNB9272S Includes:
1. For the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorextechnology.com/compatibility
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
4. You must connect the camera to a supporting H.265 NVR to take advantage of H.265 compression. For instructions on enabling H.265 compression, visit lorextechnology.com/support
5. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.