1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal strength between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
4. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
5. Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection. Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only.
6. Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
7. Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
8. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
9. NVR has a total PoE power output of 130w. Different IP cameras have different wattage specifications. Please double check your camera specifications for power consumption (Wattage requirements in order to not exceed the NVRs power output availability of the recorder vwhen adding cameras. Please see compatibility chart.
Protect your property in amazing 4K Ultra HD resolution with this 10 camera security system. Featuring a professional 16-channel NVR, this system has room to grow. The NVR is also included in our Fusion Collection, which allows the recorder to accommodate up to two wireless devices, as well as accessory alarm sensors. Working together, the security cameras and NVR will provide crystal-clear 4K recording, Color Night Vision, and only the most important event notifications thanks to Smart Motion Detection. So stay in-the-know, capture those important moments, and protect the people and things that matter most with this expandable system perfect for any large home.
4K NVR can support up to 16 cameras
10 × 4K bullet IP cameras
Maximum night vision range
Expandable up to 16TB
Expand your system with the Fusion Collection
The Lorex Fusion Collection is a set of Network Video Records (NVRs) and wireless devices that are united by our Lorex Home App. Working together, the NVR can essentially "fuse" together wired and wireless systems!
Network Video Recorders
Lorex Home App
For more information, please visit our Fusion Collection Guide.
4K sharpness gets you the details you need
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video, realistic color representation and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Person and vehicle smart motion detection
Your cameras come with advanced person and vehicle detection on up to 8 channels that helps identify more important objects that enter the their field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification and image screenshot to your Lorex Home app whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. Recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function.
See in color through the night
With Lorex's exclusive Color Night Vision™ you'll be able to see full color images in low-light conditions. CNV gives you more detailed video footage and realistic images true to their original form (such as the color of cars or clothes). It also provides increased contrast for easier detection and recognition.
Long-range IR night vision
In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use it's infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 130ft (40m) away and up to 90ft (27m) in complete darkness.
PoE technology for simple plug-and-play installation
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology is an all-in-one solution that cuts cost and installation time. A single cable run between your NVR and IP camera provides both power and video transmission so you don't have to install your camera near a plug.
Capture the best images with HDR
These cameras use HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology to ensure every important detail is captured, regardless of the lighting conditions. HDR automatically adjusts the brightness in areas that are either too dark or too over-exposed to decipher details. The result is improved, highly detailed video footage that looks uniform throughout.
High Efficiency Video Encoding can save up to 40% storage space
The security cameras and the NVR in this bundle come equipped with HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding), otherwise known as H.265, video compression capabilities. Thanks to this improved compression, HEVC delivers significantly better video quality with similar file sizes as H.264. This means that HEVC will keep the 4K video quality, but save you plenty of storage space and allow you to record for longer periods. It will also let you watch the highest quality security footage while you are away from your home or business without large data transfers.
Full Metal Camera Housings
Built from a solid unibody metal housing, your cameras allow for durability while still maintaining a lightweight design. This also makes them strong enough to withstand large impacts unlike conventional plastic security cameras.
Weatherproof & cold climate capable
Although this camera is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation, its IP67 weatherproof rating and aluminum casing means it can withstand pretty much anything, such as heavy snowfalls, rain or wind. It has also been tested in temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C) and as high as 122°F (50°C), ensuring year-round monitoring no matter where you live.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications and email alerts with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Add A Sensor Kit!
The Lorex Sensor Hub also uses the Lorex Home App, allowing you to seamlessly integrate Add-On Sensors into your home security.
*Link individual sensors to another Wi-Fi camera connected to the Lorex Home App. N842, N843, N844, N862, N863, D861, D862, D871 Series recorders also support sensor linking to a wired camera through the Lorex Home App. Lorex Sensor Hub Compatibility
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system with hands-free voice control. This security camera system is compatible with Amazon Alexa™, Google Assistant™, as well as Apple TV* and Chromecast™. By using simple voice commands, you can activate camera features and access live or recorded footage directly on your smart TV, and more. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for APP Store
View your system through Apple TV
Watch your Lorex system in new ways. Don't have an option of hooking up your Lorex recorder directly to your TV? No problem. Simply make sure your Lorex recorder is on the same network as your Apple TV™(Gen 4 or newer) and watch your Lorex recorder on your TV through the Lorex Home Apple TV App.
Find what you are looking for quickly with Lorex's Area Search. Select an area of interest and automatically playback any video footage showing scene changes in that area. Ideal for doorways, drive ways, etc.
Reliable security-grade hard drive preinstalled
A 3TB security grade hard drive (expandable up to 2 × 8TB) comes preinstalled within this NVR. Designed to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring, this heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record weeks (even months) of footage without taking a break. All recorded footage is then safely stored on the hard drive where only you can access it, so there are no surprise fees or monthly cloud subscriptions.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- View live footage in up to 15fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- Expand your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more3
- Stream and record continuous video from your Wi-Fi cameras on your recorder with Lorex Fusion™
- Increase the limited Wi-Fi SD-Card storage capacity of pair cameras by taking advantage of recording directly to the NVRs built-in HDD
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with Smart motion detection5
- Get push notifications when motion from a person or vehicle is detected7
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- 2 bay hard drive with up to 2 x 8TB of storage space with no hidden monthly fees
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)4
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Apple TV and Chromecast)
Each N862A63B Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- View video in 4K (8MP) resolution1, providing the highest quality video evidence
- Wide-angle 111° field of view offers optimal coverage
- High Dynamic Range (HDR), automatically adjusts to changing light conditions to ensure consistent video quality
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™ (ambient lighting required)2
- See up to 130ft (40m) in the dark with long-range IR night vision3
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with Smart Motion detection
- Smart Motion distinguishes motion detected by either people or vehicles, limiting unnecessary alerts for things like falling leaves or animals4
- Weatherproof Rated (IP67)
- Operates in temperatures as low as -4°F ~ 122°F / -20°C ~ 50°C5
- Durable all-metal housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
Each E861ABB Includes:
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.