1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
4. Compatible with select Lorex Analog HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
6. Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion Detection can be enabled only on channels 1-4. General motion detection will still be available on all remaining channels. Accuracy of Person/Vehicle Advanced Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera.
7. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
8. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution
With industry-leading 4K (8 megapixel) resolution, active deterrence, and advanced motion detection, this security camera system from Lorex will bring a whole new level of detail and ingenuity to your security monitoring. It includes a 16-channel Digital Video Recorder (DVR) and twelve 4K Active Deterrence security cameras. If you are looking to protect your home or small business, this powerful security camera system will have you covered.
4K DVR can support up to 16 cameras
12 4K (8MP) Active Deterrence cameras
Maximum night vision range
Maximum capacity 1 × 8TB hard drive
Ultra HD security camera
The cameras included in this system are capable of recording a 4K pixel resolution of 3840 × 2160 - that's 4× the amount of pixels of 1080p. This heightened resolution will produce stunningly detailed video that leaves nothing to the imagination. It will also allow for greater digital zoom so you can see further into the distance. This camera also comes with a wide 105° angle lens that is perfect for large areas or doorways.
Properly greet uninvited guests with active deterrence
With these security cameras, you get two additional ways to scare off would-be intruders. First, there is a bright LED that can be customized to always be on, manually activated or triggered by motion. Second, there is a remote-triggered siren that is designed to stop trespassers right in their tracks. When motion is detected within the sensor range, the system sends an alert to your smartphone, allowing you to remotely access the camera and set off an intruder alert to deter crime.
Advanced motion detection
Be alerted when motion is detected on your property with advanced motion detection capabilities. This system features person/vehicle detection on 4 channels to reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms. Important motion events that are recorded can easily be found using the Smart Search feature, which organizes events by area, date and time.
Color Night Vision
The 4K Ultra HD bullet cameras provide Color Night Vision™ if there is plenty of ambient light around the camera. In low light conditions, these cameras are still capable of recording black and white night vision up to 150ft (46m) and 98ft (30m) in total darkness. Smart IR imaging technology and Clear Night Noise Reduction also provide superior low light performance and the integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off between day and night, ensuring accurate color reproduction in all lighting conditions.
Install these durable 4K security cameras wherever you need them most. They are manufactured to be fully weatherproof (rated IP67 - the highest weather rating available), so you can count on all-season security monitoring that never stops working.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. You can also download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds, or playback recorded footage. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
View your system through Apple TV
Watch your Lorex system in new ways. Don't have an option of hooking up your Lorex recorder directly to your TV? No problem. Simply make sure your Lorex recorder is on the same network as your Apple TV
- Capable of recording up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- Expand your security system with both 8 and 16 channel recorder options
- Quickly access footage and features with simple voice commands (Compatible with: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)7
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Chromecast)
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection8
- Get push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected6 (Available on up to 4 channels)
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- A panic button is located on the recorder to activate all lights and sirens on your cameras4
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Ample storage space with no monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed to handle the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each D841A63B Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) Analog HD cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- View video in 4K (8MP) resolution, providing the highest quality visual evidencep
- 111° Super-wide field of view for better coverage of larger areas
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™ (ambient lighting required)
- Up to 150ft (46m) long-range IR night vision in low light and 98ft (30m) in total darkness1
- Motion-activated LED warning light
- Remote-triggered warning siren to scare away intruders or alert others nearby
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)
- Operates in temperatures low as -40°F (-40°C) and high as 131°F (55°C)
- Durable camera housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
Each C882DA Includes:
1. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Compatible with select Lorex analog HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
5. This camera should only be used with the supplied cable and power adapter, or an extension cable meeting the specifications listed in the Quick Setup Guide / Installation Guide. The use of any other power adapter or cabling will adversely affect performance.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play, Google Play logo, Google Assistant logo and Chromecast are trademarks of Google LLC.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.