- Accuracy of Person detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires compatible smart devices. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps is required for the best video performance. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions (up to 33ft/10m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
Home monitoring has never been easier with this 2K Smart Home Security System. Featuring the Lorex Home Hub, indoor/outdoor wire-free (battery-operated) cameras and indoor wi-fi cameras, this system will help you protect what matters most with no monthly fees
2 or 4
Wire-Free (Battery-operated) Wi-Fi cameras
FIELD OF VIEW
Wide diagonal viewing angle
Maximum capacity 256GB MicroSD card
Indoor Wi-Fi cameras
FIELD OF VIEW
Wide diagonal viewing angle
Maximum capacity 256GB MicroSD card
2K Resolution Recording
A 4MP image sensor provides 2X the resolution as 1080p. This creates exceptionally sharp and detailed video.
Have the coverage that you need to keep everyone and everything safe and secure.
A quick-release function for the rechargeable battery packs ensures easy charging without removing the cameras.
Receive around-the-clock coverage, with Color Night Vision in well lit areas and IR night vision in darkness.
IP65 Weather resistant rating for indoor or outdoor application.
The built-in microphone and speaker allows you to use your smartphone to communicate with anyone on the other end of the camera.
Stop events before they happen with a motion-activated LED warning light and a remotely triggered siren. When a motion alert is sent to your phone, you can turn on the siren to deter unwanted guests from your property.
Know the moment a person is detected on your property with notification alerts sent directly to your smartphone.
HEVC (also known as H.265) encoding technology efficiently compresses file sizes up to 50% more than files using the previous encoding technology (H.264), without any noticeable degradation in quality.
Flexible and lightweight
A compact and lightweight design allows for easy set-up where you need it most - simply use the magnetic base or the mounting hardware for ceiling or wall installation.
A 4MP image sensor provides 2× the resolution as 1080p. This creates exceptionally sharp and detailed video.
Avoid false alerts and unnecessary notifications with person detection, which is designed to recognize only when a person enters the camera's field of view.
Use the 2-Way Talk feature through the Lorex Home app to communicate with others near the camera.
Keep your footage private and secure with the built-in storage on both the camera and the Lorex Home Hub.
When light is limited, the camera will automatically switch to infrared night vision so you won't miss a thing.
Easily Expand your home security
Connect up to six 2K wire-free cameras to the Lorex Home Hub to monitor and stay connected to your home at all times.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
Stay connected on-the-go with the Lorex Home™ app
Your Lorex devices will always be within reach with help from the Lorex Home App. This versatile app allows you to remotely access your Lorex cameras so you can easily view live videos, customize your system settings, playback recorded motion events and more.
Use the 2-Way Talk via the Lorex Home app to talk and listen to the person on the other end of the camera.
Timelines & Filters
All events will be compiled into a chronological timeline to save time while reviewing footage.
Lorex Home allows you to easily stop recording with the new Privacy Mode feature.
Receive instant alerts directly to your smartphone whenever a person is detected on your property.
- Local Storage - No Monthly Fees
- Record up to 2K QHD motion events
- Built-in speaker and chime
- Compact and modern design
- Quick and easy set up
Each H871T6D Includes:
- Compatible with certain Lorex devices only. For a list of compatible devices, visit lorex.com/compatibility
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure the Lorex Home Hub has access to a wired or Wi-Fi connection to a router (not included). An upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for optimal video performance.
- The Lorex Home Hub can be connected to your home router wired (using included CAT5E cable) or wirelessly. Lorex always recommends using a wired connection whenever possible.
- 2K Resolution
- Built-in Person Detection
- Color Night Vision™
- Warning Light and Siren Including Two-Way Talk
- 140° Wide Field of View
- Quick-release Rechargeable Battery
- IP65 Weather Resistant
Each U471AA-E Camera Includes:
- Cameras not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
- Battery life will vary based on temperature, settings, and number of events.
- Power adapter is highly recommended for high-traffic areas. Additional camera power adapters are sold separately.
- Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
For smart home compatibility, features, and instructions visit lorex.com/smarthome.
Smart HD WiFi Security Camera:
- Receive push notifications from the Lorex Home app1
- 2-way communication allows for seamless communication with your visitor/family, if you're in a different room or even different home.
- Easily access your videos with voice commands (Compatible with: Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa)2
- View live or recorded videos from your smartphone, tablet, or Apple TV3
- View more with night vision range up to 32ft (10m)4
- Convenient built-in local MicroSD card slot upgradable to 256GB
Each W461ASC-E Camera Includes:
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play, Google Play logo, Google Assistant logo and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2-way communication is not available via Alexa.