SAVE $250.00 (17%)
Choose your favorite colors to welcome (or deter) guests with Smart Security Lighting. This system, featuring our colorful new 4K IP security cameras will add a personal touch to your security. Along with stunning 4K recording and deterrence features (motion spotlights, warning siren, and two-way audio), these cameras also feature Smart Detection Plus (person, vehicle, face, animal, and package) to help you stay-in-the-know of events happening at your home or business. The included Fusion NVR is also unlike any other recorder on the market. It can connect a total of 16 wired IP cameras and Smart Home wireless cameras (like Wi-Fi cameras and video doorbells), giving you unprecedented versatility in creating a perfectly tailored security ecosystem for your property.
Customize light colors with
The customizable smart LED light band comes with 16.7 million color options to choose from. Colors can be assigned to pre-set camera modes, ssuch as a "Welcome" or "Panic" mode.
Get alerts that matter
Smart Motion Detection Plus will deliver mobile push notifications to tell you exactly what kind of motion the camera has detected.
Wide field of view in full 4K
At the core of this camera is an 8MP image sensor. 8MP means there are more than 8 million pixels, which results in exceptionally sharp 4K video, realistic color representation, and superior digital zoom capabilities. The 108° field-of-view also allows your camera to monitor a broader area so you see more and detect motion earlier.
Boost Your Color Night Vision
Experience the best night vision on the market. This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision (CNV) Booster, which produces our most vivid and longest range full-color nighttime video yet. CNV works best with the help of ambient lighting, however, in conditions that are too dark, this camera will use its infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage.
IR Night Vision
Color Night Vision
Color Night Vision Booster
Built to Last
Pro-Grade heavy-duty aluminum housings protect against weather and vandalism, extending the life-cycle of your camera so you can count on years of uninterrupted service.
Stop events before they happen with with two motion-activated LED lights and a remotely triggered siren from the Lorex Home app.
Motion-activated LED lights
Built for the outdoors
This camera has been designed to withstand the harsh impacts of nature. It has an IP67 rating (our highest weatherproof rating) and has a durable, all-metal housing for added protection.
140°F | 60°C Heat Rating
-22°F | -30°C Cold Rating
Speak with Ease
Easily communicate through the camera’s built-in microphone and speaker using the Lorex Home App. You can also choose pre-set or personalized voice messages to welcome or instruct visitors.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to other Smart Home devices; use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™, use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen, or download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Same Look - Home or Away
Enjoy a seamless monitoring experience whether you are accessing your system locally through the recorder or remotely through the app. The Recorder User Interface now uses the same look and feel as the Lorex Home app, making it easier than ever to navigate and find events as you switch platforms.
Customize Your Security With Fusion
Create a personalized Lorex Smart Home ecosystem by pairing your system with up to 16 wired or Wi-Fi devices. This allows you to record continuous video from all Wired and Wi-Fi cameras to the NVRs hard drive. This can also provide invaluable back-up of events should a Wi-Fi camera's local storage become disabled.
Get the most out of your system by connecting wired and wireless cameras, doorbells, and sensors to your recorder.
24/7 continuous recording directly to your hard drive with expandable storage and no monthly fees.
Lorex Home App
Access all of your Lorex devices from one place, allowing for easy control and monitoring of your property.
Free Local Storage, No Monthly Fees
Local storage means no monthly fees and with the built-in 3TB hard drive, you will have ample storage, while your recordings stay safe and private.
Fusion Series NVR Comparison Chart
Dimensions (WxDxH): 2.9" x 6.9" x 2.9" (73mm x 175mm x70mm)
Weight: 1.15lbs / 0.52kg
- Cable Notch
- Adjustment Screw
- Speaker and Siren
- MicroSD Card Slot
- Reset Button
- Warning Lights
- Smart Security Lighting
4K Deterrence IP Camera
Ethernet Extension Cable*
- Compatible with select Lorex Network Video Recorders HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 98ft/30m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- For Face Detection to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex Network Video Recorder with smart face detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders please visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
- Cable length is dependent on product configuration. See product packaging for details.
- Mask Detection is compatible with select Lorex Network Video Recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Color Night Vision Booster can be enabled using the Lorex Home app and will light for 3 minutes when turned on.
- A microSD card can be inserted for independent recording. Data can be accessed through the camera using a web browser but will not upload to the NVR or to the cloud for mobile app viewing.
Dimensions (W×D×H): 12.9 x 9.6 x 2.1” (328 x 245 x 53 mm)
Weight: 2.75 lbs. / 1.26 kg (excl. HDD)
- Info / Panic Button
- Hard Drive, Network, Recorder & Power LEDs
- Power Button
- Power Input
- Power Switch
- PoE Ports
- VGA Port
- Audio In / Out
4K Fusion NVR
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal strength between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.