Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
1. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Compatible with select Lorex analog HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
5. This camera should only be used with the supplied cable and power adapter, or an extension cable meeting the specifications listed in the Quick Start Guide / Installation Guide. The use of any other power adapter or cabling will adversely affect performance.
* Frames Per Second (FPS) is affected by factors including signal strength, signal obstructions, range and the number of cameras installed in the same environment